Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The GroupBoard Thread - Status: Down

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    I remember that Thor himself recommended Cypress himself as mod. Cype said no if I remember correctly. But Thor said its possible to have mods on the GB.

Then please can we do something about that. Its not fair to the MT users to have to deal with this crap.

I agree. at the moment we only have one mod, and I think it's obvious we at least need a few more, preferably people that are on like all the time. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    I agree. at the moment we only have one mod, and I think it's obvious we at least need a few more, preferably people that are on like all the time. Seriously.
    Agreed.

that guest last night was annoying.....
    Maybe stuffs to be made for deviants soon
    http://trnal.deviantart.com

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    I'm going to change the URL to the GB. Please do NOT post the URL here or anywhere public. You will have to log in and then go to the GB page link above and go through that way. I am going to change it daily so I suggest you don't bookmark the GB page.

If the problem continues, at least with this, you can narrow it down to a member of the site. I will talk to Thor again in regards to this problem.

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    ive been on GB once. last time i was on the computer. tere was a guest that was bugging be so i left. i want to get on agen sometime though.

please do not make fun of me because i am a noob.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Ok, I've just changed the address. If you want to go the GB, hit the button above in the menu bar and click the image. : )

@ Snooder
    Do give it another shot! Most people generally are pretty laid back.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Don't erase something with "BBL" beside it unless you intend to use the space. Especially if it's been less than 24 hours. I don't like coming back to my 12-hour old drawing half erased and a bunch of empty space surrounding it on the board.

And if you did it just to spite me, get off my nuts. kthx

So, there's some guest who keeps getting on and being a butt. It's getting kinda old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conversation
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE YO KIDS
    Sylux: WHAT ABOOT MY WIFE?
    Seefy: QUICK HIDE JAI

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Don't erase something with "BBL" beside it unless you intend to use the space. Especially if it's been less than 24 hours. I don't like coming back to my 12-hour old drawing half erased and a bunch of empty space surrounding it on the board.

And if you did it just to spite me, get off my nuts. kthx
    this just happened to me too. I think im done drawing stuff on gb. Its too risky. maybe a lame doodle here or there but no more "pieces".