Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lady K's Sketch Corner - Taking 3 Requests!

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Cloth design? Or clothes design? lol. Either way, you're welcome to use anything you see on the pic. Thank you! I'm really glad you liked it.

If you want to draw 1 of my oc, you're welcome to. Although at the moment, I only got 2 oc for you to choose from.

One is Josephine

The other is her sister, Amy.

.......im gonna draw em both.......>: D mwahahah!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Gedeon: Hahaha. Sure go ahead. XD

To those who are celebrating! Happy Hallows' Eve! Cheers!

Lady of the Pumpkin Patch

she's so pretty/cool/awesome! I love the pumpkin leaves in her hair, it's so fitting!

101 Dalmations Member Tetsuphil's Avatar
    My brain kittens are shining with love! Yawl!
    Heyz, been awhile. Such pretty art you have as usual :8

My crit for the last picture:

The ear seems to be out of place. Feels like it goes out of the head, not connected to anything. It could ber more connected to the jaw/face. However it does'nt look annoying, so it fits the style in a way.

Her left shoulder kinda bugs me too(the line that goes inward) But thats prolly the way you drew the bones near the neck anyway

But the rest looks fine

I hope it helps you somehow ^^
    Last edited by Tetsuphil; 10-31-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Corastaur: Thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. I made a mistake with 1 of the leaves but didn't notice it until I've posted it up. XD

Tetsuphil: How have you been? Happy holidays! Yeah I made about tons of anatomical errors with her but I was just mainly having fun with it and rushing to finish it off in time for halloween. Hahaha! Thanks for your C&C!

Sorry been MIA for a while. Was in Sigapore for a bit and got myself a couple of lovely digital painting / art books. Work has been a occupying my time lately so yeah. Meanwhile, I've been working with this piece for a while and it's still in WIP stage but I've kind of hit a wall and was hoping if any of you all have a suggestion.

I was to portray her leaning against something but what? A tree? A vine? A pillow? A cat? A cat pillow? Something that's within my powers to draw so pls don't say "It'd be awesome to draw her leaning against a macross like mecha humanoid hybrid!!! " That will not earn you a smiley face.

Originally this pic was suppose to be my entry with the last SaiMoe contest. Hahaha.

I like the idea of a tree or vine, especially since she's already holding a branch in her hand Also I'm wondering where her other arm is... Other than that it looks really cool, I love her hair and the roses!

corastaur: Thanks for your comment! Her other arm is behind her skirt! That's the story and I'm sticking to it! hahaha. Actually I'm really bad with hands and avoid drawing them if I can. Which is probably a bad thing but sometimes I can't help it. It will eventually appear I think...maybe? Hahaha. Anyway, thanks again!

Work strikes again! I'm so busy that I have little or no time to do anything else. Not to mention my 7yr old laptop freezes on me sometimes when I'm using Photoshop. *sigh* So I've been experimenting a lot on the iPad2. These are some of the sketches I've done on it with a Wacom Bamboo Stylus. Except for lack of pressure sensitivity, it's been pretty good to use. It can't beat a PC + Photoshop/Sai + Wacom tablet, but still, it's pretty good for a quick sketch.

1st Thing I ever did on SketchBook Pro.

These two I did on the SketchBook Pro as well.

This two I did using Procreate after they updated with the latest features and more brushes. It's currently my fav to use on the iPad because it's pretty easy to use and no lag.

Good to see your work again. I like the kimono in the fourth picture. Have you tried painting in Procreate yet? It would be nice to see how finished a piece you can get.

I think you may need to just spend some time sketching hands. The ipad is a pretty ideal sketchpad. The most helpful piece of advice for drawing hands was to draw the palm of the hand as a kind of flat box and then add the fingers on to it. Otherwise I find that the fingers start taking over the hand. D:

Nisaren: thanks for your comments and advice. I think i'm starting to fall in love with the inking brushes of the Procreate. It's just way easier than in Photoshop. Lol. Here's the result after a few hours doodling and iinking. I think I'll try colouring this one.