Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Lady K's Sketch Corner - Taking 3 Requests!

OAO i just realized that in the second piece the girl has some kind of retro head-phones! AWESOME OAO!!!!! Also you've got great color choices yada-yada beautiful line-art bla-bla great shading yada-yada ....and all that......no point saying what everybody else said
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    erikamae : Sweeeeetie!!! *superglomperzillioushugs* Thanks for your comments~! I really did try hard on the last steampunk one. You're most welcome to fanart the ballerina! Again, thank you! And yes, I love how that phonograph / gramophone thing turned out.

Gedeon: Thanks for the confidence boost! I'm glad it you liked it. I might chaged the hair colour a tad bit though cuz the brown hair and the brown headphones just blend in together too much. Thanks again for your C&C. Btw, quick question, I'm about to continue on the requests and wondering what does your OC Suzzy have for powers? (I assumed she has powers.)

A friend asked me what's the steps I took for the steampunk SaiMoe piece so I decided to make a pic log of it. *Sorry for the large img*

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

Sweet stuff! steampunk z3

UUUUUUuuuuUUUUU! You want to draw her with her powers OWO thanks LadyK! Well since i cant come up with a normal story with at least a tad bit of realism =v=' yeah i gave her powers...CougheveryfreakinOChassomepowersCough.... .Anyways she can turn her hair into shadows and bind(shikamaru much.....-_- i know dont hate me, i came up with that before watched Naruto) or attack everything in the "Shadow realm" OAO so there i hope you have some fun with it :3 also good luck with that saimoe thing contest. Really like that steam-punk piece with those uber-cool retro earphones! OvO
    Problem?
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Fabiafidus: Thanks. Thinking I should jump into more steampunk study for a series of pics I'm thinking of doing. See how that pans out.

Gedeon: Ooooo, hmmm, does her hair become longer or shorter? Or just turn into shadows and become medusa style (you know, all wriggly and swirmy).

Well i imagined it like this: Her hair grows longer then touches a shadow and to some point becomes a shadow. But the root of the hair is still normal hair. Sorry for being so picky since this is only a measly request that you aren't getting paid for ^-^' but since you asked i thought of sating how i thought of it.
    Problem?

Gedeon: No probs! I am interested to see if I can draw powers. This is a good kind of practice for me.

Matt: I wanted to do something like this as well for Akiria, but then it's less moe and more mystical. So I'm gonna scrap it and redo again. ^_^

It doesn't matter to me either way. I like both cuteness and mystical stuff and you still did the wings better than I've ever done!

I seriously can't get my eyes away from your designs!!! O_O

Fabiafidus: Glad you like it. ^_^ I spend a lot of time thinking of the designs which is probably why it takes me so long to finish a pic. I really hate my indecisive nature sometimes.

Matt: Thank you for your generous words. I just finished and really enjoyed this piece. This time I cut out a bit of the messy feathering and lines. Its the first time I've used the pen tool to do a request cuz I think I need more practice with this tool. That's why the wings look very simplistic in this one. Hope you like it though. Cheers!

Matt's OC Akiria. C&C most welcomed.
    Time: 6 hrs.
    Program: Photoshop 7.0.
    Equipment: Wacom Bamboo

Also a little skit on what I'm feeling regarding the SaiMoe contest voting going on right now.

Last edited by Lady_Knife; 06-04-2011 at 02:50 PM.