Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady K's Sketch Corner - Taking 3 Requests!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    @ nisaren & Lady_K
    Thanks! I'll write something up tomorrow. C:

Ive been alright, just quit my day job xD. So yeah, back in my hometown now, hehe. I suppose you have a point there about it being more cute rather thean sexy, but I would still suggest a little bit more hips would look better C:. Good Luck with your postcard, if you got it print send me one ;D

And happy Chinese New year!

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Iccy: Woah, you quit? But you cut such a nice picture in that kind of job. (at least what I imagine you'd be cuz you know, I've never seen you at work.lol. What is the uniform like?) Was thinking of making it into a VIRTUAL greeting card and posting it on FB. No printing, sry. Plus, I wouldn't know what address to post it to. XD

Woah, with so much C&C I think I'll have to redo the whole thing over. Dunno if I can make it in time for CNY but hopefully I can.

Lately I've been reading and studying poses and what not and practicing a bit. Here's the result of some of them. Also some age + expression practice/doodles/sketchies.

* I apologize for the poor quality of the picture as my scanner is one giant piece of plastic metal thing that I have to lug out of my sister's room and my office scanner is in the office (duh) and since it's the weekend, the office is closed. So I used a camera and contrast/brightness adjusted it.

Update note. My entry to the OC Challenge. No C & C required for this one.

Last edited by Lady_Knife; 01-29-2011 at 03:02 PM.

I slipped, I fell, I sprained my ankle and now I am in great pain. Bunny girl is on hold until I am no longer in depths of agony.

Until then, this is a sketch I did before the CNY bunny girl but it looked too Easter/Christmas to me.

Last edited by Lady_Knife; 01-31-2011 at 09:24 AM.

lookin good..

uhm i think she has a extra vinger.. on her right hand.. but maybe that was supposed to be so

Yeah you're right about that. Again, late night sketching plus tiredness does not help with counting...or concentration. I dunno why I drew an extra finger. Perhaps she's an alien.

Something to keep the thread from dying.

Just a sketch from my sketch book. Some random thing I done about two months ago.

I clicked on this thread expecting . . . well, not cutesy stuff. But I was surprised. In a good way.

I have a tip on this picture, though:
    SPOILER! :

The girl in the top left. To retain cuteness with the mouth wide like that, generally you bump the nose up and keep the face . . . well, decently short. Short faces are generally more "cute," while long faces are generally more "beautiful."

The latest picture, I really like the attention to detail, i.e. the folds and such. But I can sorta tell it's older. No time to say more now--sorry. My laptop's outta battery.

Matt: Thanks for the C&C man. It's mucho appreciated. I admit I need more practice with expressions. There are a few exercises out there that I should probably look at when I got some time on my hands. With the SaiMoe contest coming up, I'm hoping to improve my lvl so PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE. (I'm so lazy and busy at the same time...*sigh*)

I have some pending stuff I need to get done as well, a gypsy girl with a bird, the CNY bunny girl and a few more. But for now I need to concentrate on something for the SaiMoe contest. ^_^ GAMBATTE!

Another random sketch I did a few months ago. I felt like focusing on details and go sot with it. Ignore the hand.

C&C is most welcomed. But I'm just gonna leave it as it is cuz it's only a sketch , not gonna finish it.