Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady K's Sketch Corner - Taking 3 Requests!

really nice deisgn on th clothes and her face is really gorgeous, the only thing that bothers me is how you put the legs, I don't know...

.....O.o.......you a clothes designer by any chance....?
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Aww, I like it! I don't have the patience usually to stick with a piece long enough to put all though details in like that, something I must practice. I do hope you finish one of these sometime.^^

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar
    Nerdonoff: Yeah, I'm not too sure of the legs either. Oh well, it's a sketch now, better practice next time on the drawing board.

Gedeon: No, I'm not good enough to be a clothes designer. Do you know how much hard work those really talented people put in to make it in the world of fashion? It's mind boggling. I don't have what it takes to be a designer but it's a great compliment to know others think perhaps I do.

nisaren: Issit? I like details but tend to overdo it or tend to epic fail on details (not suitable to the overall pic or what not, etc) Perhaps I will take an old sketch and make it renew. Do you ever feel like the latest thing you did was wonderful and can't help but look at it again and again, until an hour later then you'd think, "crap, that's what this is. The anatomy is totally off, this part here looks stiff and the colouring is not right." That happens to me all the time. D:

Anyway, thanks to everyone for your lovely posts, I'm working on the SaiMoe pic and hoping it would be a sort of surprise so not posting anything up until the due date. Until then, cheers all!

Here's a sample of something I drew in 2004 and for a long time I was very proud of this piece. Now when I see this, all I can think of is, "what?". This is the the beginning when I starting drawing Josephine and Amy.

Last edited by Lady_Knife; 04-03-2011 at 06:21 AM.

Lookin' good LK! this blast from the past is quite fun.

they look happy ;o
    You've improved sooo muchhhh. oh goosh. ,

Sparky: Thanks man! Its always fun to peek at the past. I'll email you that request soon enough once the dude decides on a pic.

erikamae: sweeeeeeeetie! How are you? I haven't see you in ages! You latest art looks real good btw.

This SaiMoe contest thing is driving me nuts. I can't concentrate on work and just sketch and scribble all over my organizer. Gak! So I'm gonna take a small break by taking in REQUESTS! (cue maniacal laugh) Mwahahahaha!

So I'm taking 3 requests only:-

1. [EMPTY]
    2. [EMPTY]
    3. [EMPTY]

Rules: 1 char only. Pls provide a link or some kind of ref.

Hmmm... I'll make a request then. Since no one else has jumped in line yet.

If you wouldn't mind I'd like you to draw my OC Erin. I've been drawing her more often of late so I have a few reference pics you can use. I don't have anything in particular I want in the picture so feel free to give her new clothes or whatever. Or you can use what I've had her wear.

Here's a few pictures for ref under the spoiler.
    SPOILER! :

I'd like to make one too! Could you please draw my OC Akiria for me?

SPOILER! :

Akiria Syara
    Race: Angel (halo not necessary--not in this case)
    Hair: Long, light blond
    Eyes: Sapphire blue
    (You don't have to worry about color)
    Height: 5 feet
    Wingspan: 14 feet

She actually wears white. Black looks too gothic for me.

Sorry I can't provide all angles (front, back, sides). I haven't drawn her enough! She's pretty much the same all around. The wings might be a little troublesome. Sorry about that.

EDIT: Found a new pic for stock.
    Last edited by Matt; 04-07-2011 at 02:54 PM.

Nisaren: Okie dokie. No problem! ^^

Mat: Got it. Do you her wearing the same dress or can I decorate her with another costume and jewels and knick knacks. She's sooo innocent looking.

One more slot left!

1. ERIN - OC by Nisaren
    2. AKIRIA - OC by Matt
    3. [EMPTY]

* Why do I picture Erin and Akiria making out? *