Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lady K's Sketch Corner - Taking 3 Requests!

101 Dalmations Member Lady_Knife's Avatar

Lady K's Sketch Corner - Taking 3 Requests!

Hi all, I'm working on this for the moment, something cutesy that popped into my mind while I was at work *gasp*. Will work on it further when I find some time to. XD

C & C is most welcomed!

Last edited by Lady_Knife; 09-25-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Did some doodling / sketching during my break. I like how this one turned out but should fix the nose and the arms. Hmmm, the collar as well.

This need sprucing up digitally. C & C is most welcomed.

I like the second one much more than the first. The eyes are great, but the face doesn't seem to have equal proportions. The left side is just a bit larger than the right side, and that throws it off a bit. The body is well-done, though I would like to see perhaps some thicker lines to show more form.

In the first drawing, it seems that the arms need some work. That kind of perspective is not easy, but the arms need to be smoothed out so that it ends up looking correct.

Despite some of my crit, the expressions are great on both drawings, so you should give yourself a pat on the back for those.
    ~ BACK WITH THE TRACKMASTERS ~

I like the second one since it seems very much more refined than the first one; although, the first bunny sketch is pretty cute and suitable for a chibi kind of style.

But nonetheless keep up the good work.

Hejin: Arms on the 1st one, face and lines on the 2nd. Got it! Thanks for the crit!

PWhit: Domo! Yea I was drawing it and wondering if I should chibitize it. Hmmm. Oh well. Mucho gracias for the crit!

Alright I've started outlining the 1st pic (1st come 1st work) This is about 1/2 an hour work but it's late and I'm tired. I need to get up early tomorrow morning so, I'm gonna leave you with my WIP so far.

LADY KNIFE. I GIVE YOU 3 HURKS AND TWO SQUEALS FOR MOE.
    @_@

jaidurn: Thanks for the hurks and squels rating. ^_^ I have yet to revive my blood ratings. Lately there hasn't been enough to blood to go around. lol.

My progress thus far. I'm thinking of fixing her left bunny ear (her left, not our left) and her hair. The flow just don't seem right to me. I resized and relocated her boobs to a more normal-ish poportions. Her skirt doesn't seem right to me either, so I'm going to see some reference and get back to it.

All C & C are most welcomed.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    LADY K!...you disappeared the last few times lol. People with lives, psh. Anyway, wb.
    As for the crit stuff. I'd say the right arm seems a bit off with the alignment of the hand, like it's bending, the left one seems just fine though. Same thing is going on with the right leg.
    Everything else is looking nice though, I like how you're doing your lines, nice and bold but not too much.
    ...I barely even recognize your style after you poofed for so long lol.

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    jeeeze such uniqueness. I might have to see if I can learn a thing or two from this XD. Perhaps the front flap of her garment looks abit flat. Dont know how you could fix that without shading though so maybe its not your fault.

Very nice stuff so far. I really like the second picture you posted. I'm jealous of people that are able to draw clothes that way. For a while I had looked at the Bunny picture and something struck me as just being off a little. It wasn't until IllustrateMe mentioned the front flap that I really looked at it. The front flap of her dress looks like it's twisted on her. I think it would look much more natural to have the flap move further over to the right and have the three spirals on her right hip moved up higher. A lot of people (myself included) forget to consider perspective when it comes to their character's torso. When I get home later I can offer a redline for what I mean if it's not making sense.
    Last edited by nisaren; 01-24-2011 at 08:10 AM. Reason: clarification