Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Made up religions

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Macuahuitls are still, like, the best weapon.
    Last edited by Kodos; 07-12-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Macuahuitl's are still, like, the best weapon.
    yeah and they fit perfectly for a post apocalyptic setting.

@ClockHand- I just looked that up i just might use that shit sounds kick ass.

I will make up several religions for my own world. I just haven't gotten to that part yet. If some of those can be useful to you, I might tell you. However, I do not support what you say about using it without giving credit. I would not give you any ideas without you mentioning where you got it from.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by eltoroguaco View Post
    I will make up several religions for my own world. I just haven't gotten to that part yet. If some of those can be useful to you, I might tell you. However, I do not support what you say about using it without giving credit. I would not give you any ideas without you mentioning where you got it from.
    I understand but you don't have to post ideas if you feel that you need credit for the them
    also most ideas or information on making religions are from the net and books and most people don't give any credit to their sources unless they are doing something that needs credit
    Last edited by Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj; 07-24-2012 at 01:20 PM.