Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Change to Manga Tutorials

the sites cool now. However, I cant seem to look at any of my sent messages in the pm thingy

sounds fine Rio Also agrees on what Demonfyre said.

Another thing... is the battles and rating still on the site? If they are, maybe they could be added on the forum header so it could be easier located?

Another suggestion is to make a small header that follows a scrolling screen that works and looks the same on both the forum and the main site that got links to the forum, home page, your profile, notifications, albums and activities like Group board, Oekaki, art battles and rating. Only a suggestion

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    the sites cool now. However, I cant seem to look at any of my sent messages in the pm thingy
    You have to set it to save copies in the Sent Items Folder. To do that, go to Forum Actions > General Settings > Send Private Messages > Select "Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default".

@ Demonfyre
    That's actually one of the things I'm looking into. There's a way to set it so the album pictures or at least the latest pictures are shown right on the front page/main page of forum.

@ elto
    The art battles are no longer around. As for your other suggestion, I'll take a look at it when I can.

thankyou!

lol You're welcome!

Btw, I added the latest album pictures thing at the bottom of the forum. Enjoy! :>

Sad the battles are gone... I liked to do those while waiting for streaming and/or games to load.

A question (not a suggestion):
    Will there be more skins to the site and forum as before? Maybe an opportunity to add custom backgrounds as well as the settings on your profile? Cause really few colours fit with the annoying default blue... so my profile gives me headaches when customized XP

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Shame the battles are gone

@Rio - Oh ok, awesome

I also have a question in conjunction with Guaco's; Will we be able to organise our profiles and add stuff like the 'about myself' etc into the new profiles like the old versions on the previous version of the site?
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 08-07-2012 at 07:19 PM.

The art battles would have been better if a) you could view fullsize images--the lack of this made manga pages almost always lose, b) you could access the private profile of a new/non-posting member to see if a suspicious picture was actually drawn by the user in question, c) there was some sort of categorization (heck, sticking the Saimoe entries in a category together could have made for a faster voting system), and d) you could see what your picture won and lost against.

In the end, I'm not sure I'll miss the art battles, as I used them primarily for a time-killer while waiting for a video to load, and now that I no longer have a connection at home, I can't even do that. Though that's not saying they couldn't be worthwhile with some improvements.

Edit: There was a complaint here. It's gone now.

@ elto
    Eventually I would like to make different templates but it's not top priority right now.

@ Demonfyre
    Go to My Profile (next to Notifications up top where you log in) and hit the pencil icon to change what is written. You can't move things around but you can customize colors and whatnot. Just hit the Customize my Profile button.

Why can't we upload stuff to albums directly from our computers like we could before? Saving from another hosting site eliminates half the point.