Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Change to Manga Tutorials

Does this mean I can finally get an avatar? That would be amazing. For some reason it doesn't show up :I

Edit : Finally. FINALLY.
    Last edited by Sho; 08-06-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Super Senior Member CypressDahlia's Avatar
    Does the Gallery feature not exist anymore or something?

Quote Originally Posted by CypressDahlia View Post
    Does the Gallery feature not exist anymore or something?
    I was looking around the main site and I found a link to a an area where we could according pos up images in a gallery but the link was dead so either it's there by mistake or it's not up and running yet

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Hmm, I thought I set the new Gallery up but let me check again... :<

[UPDATE]
    Okay, found the place to make it turn it on. Go to Community > Albums to make your own album and start uploading.

I also added links at the top to the tutorials, Oekaki, Group Board and so on. To see the Group Board link, you have to be a member and logged in.

When will the forum and the site bind again? Or will that never happen?

EDIT: Uhm... where's the login screen at the site? Can't find the login, register or user page.
    Last edited by eltoroguaco; 08-07-2012 at 02:54 PM.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Forum + Site sync will not happen for now. As for log-in for the main site - I'd tell you but there would be no point since registration is turned off anyways.

So the only place to upload images is on the forum now?

Speaking of which. The forum uploading annoys me to death! It can only upload from an URL and the max size promotion is too small for ANY of my images! I have to shrink them until all the quality is off for it to work! Also that the max limit is not written down, so I have to keep going for hours before I find the right size. Please make the size cap a lot bigger, it must at least handle the res of 1920x1080 for it to work with the average pictures and write down the info of what's the max limit so people will know what to upload. I'll give up uploading unless it'll be made simpler.

Sorry to add complains, hate doing that, but the picture change to the site have gone a bad direction.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Quote Originally Posted by Rio View Post
    Hmm, I thought I set the new Gallery up but let me check again... :<

[UPDATE]
    Okay, found the place to make it turn it on. Go to Community > Albums to make your own album and start uploading.

I also added links at the top to the tutorials, Oekaki, Group Board and so on. To see the Group Board link, you have to be a member and logged in.
    Yaaay it's working

@elto
    Yes.

Things are always a work in progress especially when things get changed so no, complaints are okay. Anyways, I'll consider your request.

[UPDATE]
    Ok, looked at this a bit. To find the max size and file size, there is a ? on the upper-right. Click that to see the limits.

Working on allowing you to upload from computer...

Yeah making the max dimensions larger would be extremely helpful even if it were like 1500x1500 or something also this isn't really a complaint more of a suggedtion but I think you could try to make the new albums section a bit more visible maybe? On the old version it was very clear where the gallery is but now it's a bit more concealed, I would never have thought to look around the community area for it if not for your post again just a suggestion, I know your busy with everything else that needs to be done