Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Change to Manga Tutorials

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Not sure. Technically, we're supposed to be able to do so but for some reason, it's turned off. There's so many settings in vbulletin and in various places, it's a bit of a chore to see find out which one will turn the darn thing on. :\

Anyways, just be patient while I slog through the stuff. I'll let you know when the feature is available.

Any chance that avatars can be gif? Or is it actually allowed and I'm just missing something?

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 488.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

If yours isint playing then one of these things has happened:
    1) The file size is to large.
    2) The image is to large and the gif was broken as a result. This one is unlikely because I checked and it's only 60x65.
    3) The gif is just broken.
    4) The file source or link you used is wrong. Again probably not, because the image still shows up.
    5) .gif is not supported by the forum or is off. Still seems unlikely.

Gifs are allowed. I see your green Mr. Potato head knocking a broom above him just fine. Kinda funny too! :3

oohhh yeah I changed it thanks to Psy's answer

Btw, uploading to the Album from your computer is now enabled! I finally found that darn setting. And you can upload 10 at a time too. Oh yeah~~

hey! Look who's been working! Nice =D I'll go ahead and upload pictures right ahead then

What's the max size for uploaded pictures now then? (Resolution and/or filesize. Whatever is smallest I suppose)

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Image size is 1024 across the board whatever image type it is. File size is 195 KB for images and lower for other types (doc, pdf, zip). I think there's a list somewhere if you hit the ? when uploading...

[UPDATE]
    I increased the size of the forum a bit to 1080 so 1024 images are actually still in the forum and not sticking out. :>

that's cool, thanks ;P Think I've uploaded pictures that's wider than 1080 but... Nice to know where to stand :P

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Haha, well, in those cases I think it automatically re-sizes your images so you don't have to worry. Speaking of which, I should upload some new images too! :3