Thread: Lazy Nezumi Pro - Pen Smoothing in PhotoShop and other apps!

Lightbulb Lazy Nezumi Pro - Pen Smoothing in PhotoShop and other apps!

Hello,

Maybe some of you have heard of LazyNezumi already.
    It's a little Windows program that smooths mouse and pen movements in almost any art application.

lnp_guides.png

I'm the author and I thought you all would be interested in knowing that I've just released a brand new version called Lazy Nezumi Pro!

I've rewritten it from scratch, which allowed me to fix many bugs and add tons of new features, like new smoothing modes, pressure processing, user presets, photoshop integration, and more!

You can check it out here:
    http://lazynezumi.com

I look forward to hearing your feedback and suggestions, and please let me know if you run into any problems with it!

cheers,
    Guillaume

Interesting, I've heard of this software before but never really tried it. Are there any difference between the 3 license? In terms of features I mean.

There are no functionality differences with the licenses. Whichever you choose, you get access to all the features, and priority support if you encounter any problems. I simply chose to add lower priced options for students and hobbyists, since they do not earn money from their art.

The trial version also has access to all the features for 30 days. After this period, some features are disabled until you purchase a license (even then, it is still better than the old LazyNezumi).

Let me know if you have any other questions!
    You can also check out the FAQ here: http://lazynezumi.com/faq

All three licenses give you access to all the features!
    I simply wanted to offer a lower price option for people who don't use it professionally.

The 30 day trial also lets you use all the program features. Only after the trial expires are some of the features disabled.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Black Friday Weekend Sale!

I just wanted to give you a heads up: if you've been thinking of buying a Lazy Nezumi Pro license, I will be having my first "Black Friday Weekend" sale this weekend.
    All prices will be 50% OFF!!
    Please spread the word!
    http://lazynezumi.com/news#blackfriday2013

Here's a little demo of the new Speed Based Pressure Scaling feature in action. Notice how the line gets thicker towards the end when I speed up!

Lazy Nezumi Pro - Distortion

Hi guys,

I've recently added a new feature to LNP called Distortion!
    It allows you to completely change the shape of your lines.
    With it, you can easily draw repeating patterns, add random noise, or even draw fractals by just holding down the pen!
    You can use pre-defined modes, or write your own custom programs using a simple scripting language!

I've added a bunch of new presets that show off the feature.
    Check it out here: http://lazynezumi.com/features

Here are a couple examples of what you can do with it:

2ldd3ed.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Clippingpath, whats your point for posting that image?

Anyways, I actually purchase this software to remove jitter on my tablet and i gotta say, its a pretty neat software. I personally don't need it if I'm using my Intuos4, but my DYI cintiq had jitter and this thing removed almost 70 percent of it.