Thread: Need some help!

I'm a Legit Member

Question Need some help!

I draw manga but i have a little problem with it. And that is i can only draw Girls and not Boys. so if someone want to help me with that that would be great.

My advice to you is look at some anatomy, and note the differences. I learned a lot just by taking a look at male/female anatomy, and don't be afraid to use reference. Though for general tips, go for a broader torso, straighter hip/pelvis area when compared to women.

The only way to really improve at drawing males is to practice. PRACTICE A LOT! Find references (nudes and posemaniacs.com work really well if you really want to study their anatomy) and break the anatomy down into different/smaller/easier sections. Focus on one part of their bodies at a time and when you feel confident in that, move to the next. Once you're confident in all these areas separately, put it all together
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

I'm a Legit Member
    I have spoken to my Art Teacher on school and she maybe gona to help me with it

"Hi! I'm New" Member
    For my case, I am really drawing with the 3/4 head view or something like that. But in the end, I cannot figure what is the correct method of drawing a 3/4 view? Please help me.