Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    If there is anything you need in preparation, do not hesitate to utilize the limitless resources you are given.

As for other preparations- Knight Liebe. Status on the damage?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

The demonic eye stared down to where George Benedict stood.

"Unleash one battalion of newly necromorphed skeletons, I want to see what brother is capable of. Do not go yourself, send only the weak with no purpose in my dark army."

-drops to his knee, and bows to the High Emperor- Liegelord, the homes and shops closest to the gate took heavy damage and will need heavy repair, fortunately the walls and gate took most of the damage, and it will be simple to repair the,m, though, it may take a bit of time. Beyond that there have been fires, however, the good men of my division, and the divisions of Captain Mark, and John Captains of the 9th and 8th divisions respectively managed to put most of them out, andshould have the rest out soon. Some of the civilians have been hurt, but according to my right hand man, Seargent Murtagh, there have been no deaths reported. I think it's safe to assume that as far as thing go, we are very fortunate.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The General smiled cruelly, always been one to love kicking a man while he was down, bowed deeply to the dark, and malevolent force.

'As you command, Master of Evil, I shall have a squadron of the mobilized, and sent out as soon as I can!!!

He shouted out orders to a messanger that was standing by, who relayed them to the Colonels all the way down to the seargents, and within minutes, a squadron of newly necromorphed skeletal beasts exited through the gates, and stalked towards the Castle of Foolish GunZeticus. The General, laughed ruthlessly, and brandished his sword.

"MARCH, YOU BASTARDS, MARCH, DOWN WITH THAT FOOLISH MAN, GUNZETICUS!!!!
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 07-08-2012 at 06:43 PM.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

I see... so then it is almost time. Make sure the citizens are kept well. There is... something in the air tonight.
    -I retreat through two extremely large, gold and silver encrusted doors.-
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Great. Another evil empire has disturbed my nap. Yeesh.

EDIT: (Since when has Seefs been an enemy of the Empire? Also, Ranking Doctor should be in my descriptor~)
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

No, not an empire. Our brother... He has come back somehow, again. He's toying with us, and something isn't quite right.
    <My comic

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    That monster. Disturbing my nap. :C
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Lieutenant Liebe bowed to his Lord, and went to relay orders. He tapped the shoulder of one of the seargents of his division, and cleared his throat.

"Seargent Barclay, see to it that the civilians receive their share of food, and water, blankets, and anything else they may need. Make sure they are well guarded, as knights of his Majesty's Army, we must protect them at all cost, for without them the Empire would not shine so brightly."

Seargent Barclay nodded, and started barking out orders. in 10 minutes, soldiers began passing out boxes of provisions to the civilians, anything they might need. One of the little children who were out playing ran to Liebe, and hugged his leg.

"Uncle Liebe, you'll make sure those mean, ugly monsters go away, won't you? Daddy says that as long as you and all these knight are around that those monsters will never get in here."

Lieutenant Liebe, patted her on the head, and smiled.

"As long as the Knights of Lord GunZeticus are here, those evil warriors will never have their way, I guarruntee it. I'll protect you, and all the people here... I promise."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain Darkwing, a newly promoted winged skeleton marched along with his soldiers, glaring at the castle of Foolish GunZeticus, spitting, or what was considered spitting among his kind. His glare narrowed as they grew closer to their target.

"Look lively, you filthy SCAGS!!!!!! We're here to kill and maim, and ruin this pile of shit. Anyone who isn't doing the very worst to these fools as long as they be standing will answer to me.... DO YOU UNDERSTAND!!!!'

His soldiers let loose a choir of "Yes, sir!" and began running towards the Castle at a high pace, anxious to destroy it.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Dark Brother:

"Good work George... Let's see how well these skeletal runts can do against the empire... Close the gates behind them, make sure they cannot retreat back into the Rodrom, we don't want them polluting the legion with their mongrel presence anymore."

---

Captain of the Cooks:

"Lieutennant Liebe! There appears to be a dark storm gathering around the tower! I think something may have happened over there, we need to alert Lord Bacon immediately incase its an other potential threat. Make sure to send a messenger first though to wake him up, I've heard rumours that he can be particularly vengeful to those that disturb his sleep."
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 07-08-2012 at 07:18 PM.

He's still a Lieutenant.