Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    None shall fear this new threat. As long as the Knights of The Empire of Gunzeticus still stand, we can still fight. Plus we have new arrivals on the way, we do not need a panic for what has not come yet.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Why am I listed as an anti-empire activist? I thought I was the local hermit.

Hmm, quite odd indeed.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Isn't that an oxymoron? Anyways, I'll change it, bro, one sec.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    None shall fear this new threat. As long as the Knights of The Empire of Gunzeticus still stand, we can still fight. Plus we have new arrivals on the way, we do not need a panic for what has not come yet.
    Good news! We finished the development of the Immortality Removal Potion one sip of this and your immortal troubles are over, however don't give her too much or else she will have a seizure and die. It turns out its very dangerous in large quantities especially for mortals.

hey guys leave this empire, join Teznug's instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Shnorkel View Post
    hey guys leave this empire, join Teznug's instead!
    Fool! One cannot simply leave GunZet's Empire! :P

Good work Knight James, I will begin... the sneaking, soon.

And Shnorkel, you've always been a silly little local. This is my Empire.
    <My comic

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Good work Knight James, I will begin... the sneaking, soon.

And Shnorkel, you've always been a silly little local. This is my Empire.
    You are welcome mi'lord *bows* I will begin preparation of the feast and begin training my elite order of foodbenders (definitely legit) in preparation for the rising threat.
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 07-08-2012 at 06:29 PM.

I edited it before I got your message, but eh. Less OOC, more IC, lol.

General Benedict peered down at the castle of the foolish Gunzeticus, from the western tower of the Dark Fortress, using a dagger to shave his face, he smirked as the pitiful knights scampered around doing the idiot king's work.

"Pitiful fools, so full of themselves that they were caught off guard by my army, worthless idiots that they are."

He raised a pinky to his lips and laughed, prancing about, so much that he knicked himself. He tossed the knife at a target with a photograph of an enemy soldier on it, hitting bullseye, and the photograph between the eyes. The General was a large man, 7 feet 4 inches, clad in the finest black ore armor, and armed with an equally intimidating two handed giant blade that must've weight half as much as he did. rubies decorated his armor, each worth the amount of a small manor.to his right was a tank full of sharks. He looked at them, and began stroking his chin.

"I wonder if it would be possible to have frickin lasers placed on their frickin heads."
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.