Page 7 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

-Several minutes later, Liebe returns to where his lordships and ladyship is, and bows to them-My Lord, what are we, your loyal knights, to do now?
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    -Several minutes later, Liebe returns to where his lordships and ladyship is, and bows to them-My Lord, what are we, your loyal knights, to do now?
    We rebuilt what has been lost, and prepare for the next threat as soon as possible. With the rise of my lost brother, surely a rise of darkness is on the horizon.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    My dearest brother, your wife, immortal though she may be, is a treacherous wench.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Yes, my Lord, I will round up the men and women of 10th infantry, and we shall do what we can to rebuild your glorious castle and the outlaying land-before leaving, he turns and bows to the Queen- it is good you are unharmed, my Lady. Forgive me for not getting there as soon as I could've.

Can someone give me a list of people in this rp, and their titles?
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 07-08-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    My dearest brother, your wife, immortal though she may be, is a treacherous wench.
    My finest cooks alongside the apothecary Mereana may be able to produce a potion which will strip the immortality of any creature whom takes a sip from its vial, would you like me to contact her and begin work, mi'lord?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    My brother, do watch what you say. Though she may be treacherous, she is your Queen, and I will not tolerate such slanderous remarks.

But you are right... We shall attempt to strip her of this immortality with the techniques of Knight James and Knight Mereana, and hope.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

We will begin work immediately! -bows head and goes off to find Knight Mereana-

-Leaves with his underlings-Come, soldiers, we have a lot of work to do, rebuilding the walls, the castle, homes of his Majesty subjects, step lively, now. You 5, go assist with the repairing of the shops, you 5 assist with the rebuilding of the homes, you 10 go to the gates, yo five reinforce the guards, and you 5 assist with rebuilding the walls. I will go around organizing the soldiers further, and when I'm done will be among you men helping in rebuilding.

The Rise of the Undead Legion

*The ground shakes violently and the citizens of the kingdom dive for cover expecting a horrendous earthquake to devastate the land*

* A large tower in the long forgotten province of Rodrom raises out of the ground and is seen towering over the mountain range surrounding the kingdom from the harsh Rodrom wasteland*

*Plumes of smoke can be seen surrounding the tower signalling that the undead armies of Rodrom have begun preparing for war with the kingdom once the fickle hand of fate reaches page 100*

*The entrance is blocked by large ominous black gates the size of the mountain range preventing entry into the dark province, the lore masters of the empire have read in the secret scrolls that they will only open when the war begins*

"Fear for your lives mortals of the Kingdom, my resurrection is at hand, prepare to meet my vengeance!"

(100% Legit idea, definitely not borrowed from LotR whatsoever :L)
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 07-08-2012 at 05:02 PM.

- as Lieutenant Liebe was organizing soldiers in the 10th 9th, and 8th divisions, a messanger arrived,, and stood before saluting his officer-

Lieutenant, Colonel Walker has sent me to hand you this message, She send it with her warmest regards.

The messanger saluted again, and ran off to his duties. Lieutenant Liebe, always being a little lazy in opening mail, opened this particular scroll up as soon as it was known that it was from Colonel Walker. As he was opening it, he was expecting a demotion notice, as one of the officers who want most angry was Lieutenant Colonel Sever, her assistant, however, it was a message informing him that the promotion board, who were once going to convene to decide on wether he would be demoted, are now going to meet to decide if he is worthy of promotion to Captain of the 10 Infantry division. Lieutenant Liebe looked up and sighed.

'I must've redeemed myself in battle, this is-

the earth shook with such terrible power that he fell on his ass, he looked around and saw that in the distance to the east, a great fortress and tower erupted from the ground. A great evil seethed from the area, sending a spine up the officers spine. Oh, he has seen many things that were terrible, but this was beyond all of it.

"The prophecy speaking of the fall of this Empire may be true..... no.... NO!!!! I will not allow it to come true.... I will fight this..... "