Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

The General stood on the western tower, looking down at the little ants crawling around in the castle village of foolish Gunzeticus. How pitiful they were, weak little things, scurrying about like chickens with their heads cut off. He eyed the runes that were floating in the sky, and on the ground that protected the people of his enemies empire, and spat on the ground.

"Soon.... your pathetic excuse of an empire will crumble, and when that day comes..... I will rule as Emperor, with his Lord as my mighty patron God ruling above me. We shall rule with an iron fist.... yes, the sniveling, putrid fools will be weeded out, and only the strong will be allowed to live, our new empire will be the greatest power this world has ever seen."

He laughed to himself, yes, very soon.... the machine will be ready, and the pitiful white magic that is an obsticle to his armies will be no more, and they will soon be able to overtake their castle. Oh yes, that day will be GLORIOUS!!!
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

SO it seems my empire has forsaken me has it not? no body remembers the poor wise alchemist? Ah i hold no hate in my mind for it clouds my thoughts....now can someone point me in the general direction of the castle kitchen?....

Dammit where did i put that damn poison....
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Oh, sorry, I'll add you to the list.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

ah...it seems ive lost my poison
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I'll have a feast prepared for you Gedeon for the mishap with the ranks :P

Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    i'm gonna do a snooder here~

ppppppp-PERVERT!
    And I'm going to reply to that as I always do;

SPOILER! :
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 07-13-2012 at 07:57 AM.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    *hands Ged a map*
    Last edited by AlmanacnamedTime; 07-14-2012 at 07:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

The dark lord materialized into the lab that is deep down in the catacombs beneath his great fortress, causing a stir amongst the alchemist and other magicians that were at work on his magic nullification machine. The gave him plenty of space as he passed, bowing very low, some having bowed so low that they nearly lost their balance. The machine was 15 percent complete, this displeased the dark lord, who roared at his underlings.

"YOU PUTRID, INSIGNIFICANT MORTALS!!!! ARE YOU UNABLE TO WORK FASTER?!?! LOTHESOME SCUM, I WANT YOU TO WORK DOUBLE SPEED, THE NEXT TIME I COME HERE I WANT IT READY ENOUGH FOR A DEMONSTRATION!!! IF YOU IDIOTS CAN'T DO THIS... WOE BETIDE YOU, AND YOUR MORTAL SOULS!!!"

With a twist, he vanished much in the same way he appeared, the magicians continued with their work at a faster pace, terrified at what would happen to them if they did not meet their lord's standards.

--------------------------------------------------------

Captain Darkwing stood before the General, leering at him with vicious anger, the bastard before him betrayed him, sent him and his men to slaughter, without a second thought. The General sat back in his chair, and put his legs up on his desk, crossing them, he had originally called in the good Captain to end his ..... life..... however had decided that it was better to keep him around, for he had wanted a commander for a new assualt on Foolish Gunzeticus' castle. He smiled condescendingly, and spoke plainly.

"I've summoned you here to inform you that you've been given a second chance. His Dark Majesty understands that you are not perfect as he is, and should be given the chance to redeem yourself.... so you will lead a small army of 1,000 Elite Skeleton Knights and 50 siege scorpions against old man Gunzeticus' forces... you're too leave immediately... Major."

Skeletons appeared beside the captain, and took off his Captain' insignia badge, and cape, and replaced them with those of a Majors', he saluted the General, who returned the gesture. and fell asleep, dismissing the newly promoted Officer. Major Darkwing exited the General's office through his window, and flew down to the gates of the Fortress, his men already assembled. at the front, he found a shadow horse, a breed of horses that were both solid, yet faint at the same time, nigh indestructable, he mounted his horse, and motioned for his army to mobilize, with him leading.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 07-16-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I see all is going well *sips tea and eats a bagel.*
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Needs a bit of action.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    A portal opens behind Darkwing only long enough for a hand to stick out and knock him out with a burst of powerful magic. Then another portal opens inside the General's office.
    Three men all blindfolded step in. Two with swords and one with a bow, all ready for a fight.
    "Were is your anti-magic machine?" The middle one asks.

(Enough action Duane?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.