Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    We could all use a lady knight's services. Fu fu fu.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

It was Rough M'lord, but no journey can withain from my path of loving this Kingdom and Lord!

I have uphold some spies in the nearby country for i wish they want to have a war of jealousy soon...
    The Kingdom has a lot to offer i've come to see many wisdoms it had and offer my servings to the country as beholder of those.
    The path to the ultimate cocnourship is a lot cleaner now M'lord! We will let the light of the whole country shine to the shadows of the world!

I've come more powerfull with the wisdoms i've seeked, i'm blessed to be here. My Lord.

I request upon throwing the Kingdoms Janitor in the dungeons for some " cleaning "...

I have returned from my recreational activites, MiRawd. I demand some a new female concubine. The one I had passed on in an unfortunate...accident.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    *A messenger hawk reaches the Emperor GunZet in his throne room, it reads;

"Emperor! I have had a revelation! Remember that old genocide machine I used to purge the spider menace? I may be able to reverse its use so it can be used against undead hordes, however it could only be used a fail safe should the situation get dire and the undead manage to force their way into the inner city but it would be powerful enough to kill undead in close proximity and stun the remaining undead long enough for an escape. I hope this is good news in these dark days.

Knight James"

---

@Mereana - Only pudding benders at the moment, the rest are still training and could be easily killed
    *Sends out my trusty crow messenger with a small piece of paper attached to its leg. It arrives on your shoulder.
    The message reads

"Do it."*
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    Seargent Spectre looked behind him, and saw the runes arrayed dozens of feet behind the dark squadron. He started to panic, and screaming at his Captian.

"Captain, Captain, they have set up runes, RUUUUUNES!!!! We won't be able to escape, what will we do?!?!"

The Captain looked at the runes, and guffawed. It tickled him that these fools would use some tired magic against his Dark Lord's armies.

"Runes are only go so long as the caster who casted them draws breath, kill the little mage, and the runes will prove useless."

He looked up at the top of the gate and saw what looked like a mage, and whispered orders to his archers who began firing arrows at her.

------------------------------------------------------

Lieutenant Liebe watched from the top of the gate, where he had made a mad dash for, was looking as a small storm of arrows were hurtling towards Mereana. He ran towards her, and knocked her out of the way. The arrows made their home in his shoulders stomach, and knees.... no more adventuring, ho ho ho!

"Gah..... ah.... fuck..... Archers..... fire back....."

Unsure if the remaining archers heard his orders, he fell off the gate, and down onto... luckily a large pile of hay.
    picking herself up of the ground, mayma saw sir liebe in a pile of hay, arrows sticking every where.
    "sir liebe!"
    levitating him out of harms way, she set a trainee mage to heal his wounds
    "rising above the ground, mayma created a forcefield around her position on the tower. it would drain her, but it did not matter. the protection of the kingdom came first
    turning to the archers she yelled:
    "you heard sir liebe! retaliate! avenge him his wounds!"
    she called for another trainee mage to bring her more papyrus to refresh the runes.

The Dark Lord gazed down onto the battlefield and smirked metaphorically as he saw the mortals fight his undying horde.

"George, if the mongrels survive... let Darkwing back into the dark realm... I have an interesting enquiry for him... The rest are to be eliminated if they attempt to enter Rodrom. Also I have begun the preparations with gaining the dark elf tribes to the east trust, soon I will descend and crush their leader and become their new diety... Their mercenary skills will be more than useful in the future."

who's george?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Byakuran View Post
    I request upon throwing the Kingdoms Janitor in the dungeons for some " cleaning "...
    How dare you speak of the Kingdom's heir this way! I'd have you killed if you weren't so becoming ... Perhaps you could serve the Queen as her new concubine? Surely you have the constitution.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Hmmm. If it is the will of Queen Linz, then it shall be. What say you, m'lady?
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    who's george?
    Read post 1 on page 1 to check over characters and whom they are being played by and what their character's role/rank is :P