Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    There must always be one to take my place, my brother!

Let us just carry on as usual. To make it turn-based would ruin the open ends that I built up. The whole point was create something where anyone could be anything and join in at any time, all fighting against whatever evil there happens to be.

And as I've said before. I made this on complete accident, and it just ran. Lol.

As put before. Let us just carry on as usual.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

I guess, sorry, I didn't know about all that Gunz, lol, I'll take mah 40 lashes now, ha ha ha. Hm, but yeah, I understand now, thank you.

Lieutenant Liebe thought for a bit, never the one to get into magic, or understand it's use, it was difficult to know how to respond.He brought out a map of the surrounding area and started pointing at places.

'We'll need runes to protect from aerial assualt, all around, and runes all around the castle on the ground except for the one parallel to the gate. Seargent Barclay, I want a squadron of soldiers stationed there, Mereana, I'd like for some of your mages to be stationed there too, I'm unsure how runes work, but I imagine they need replacing often."

-------------------------------------------------

Captain Darkwing was elated, a quarter of the sentries have been erased from existence, and the walls around the gate have shown sign of extreme damage, and were ready to collapse, a few more hits and it'll be time to run through the knights and villagers. at this he smiled evilly.

"FASTER, YOU PIECES OF TRASH, FASTER!!!! WE'LL HAVE THEM ON THEIR KNEES SOON ENOUGH, FASTER!!!
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 07-08-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

as you wish, mi'lord.

making the nessecary adjustments now

*raises in to the air and throws papyrus scrolls in all directions. catches the scroll bound for the castle gates and lands lighly in front of sergeant barclays men. 5 mages come hurrying out of the royal library*

make haste, my mages! your dutiesare to protect these men and to replenish thes runes wherever so they get damged.
    Last edited by WhenRabbitsAttack; 07-08-2012 at 07:49 PM.

"Liebe, I have brought some foodbenders to help defend you and Mereana, it seems that the sentries have been getting picked off one by one and now the undead are heading here! Whatever you are going to do, it better be ready soon!"
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 07-08-2012 at 07:53 PM.

Knight WRA, I suggest you use the powers at your disposal and buffer our troops. I have faith you will hold the line!
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

ah, royal cook james!

what food benders have you sent, because any bread or pudding benders would be most useful right now.

as you wish mi'lord!

would it please you if my mages and i were the first line of defence?

Knight Bya has come to offer her services Your Highness.

After reaming in the shadows of the country and finishining the quest of evil, i have come to the light.

I suggest squads of mages. We need a barrier put up to hold them out, and a squad ahead of that barrier to rain havok upon the enemy. It will crush them. Knight Liebe should be handling the ground troops.

Knight Bya! It has been far too long... as you see, this isn't the best of time to reunite. But how was your journey?
    <My comic

*A messenger hawk reaches the Emperor GunZet in his throne room, it reads;

"Emperor! I have had a revelation! Remember that old genocide machine I used to purge the spider menace? I may be able to reverse its use so it can be used against undead hordes, however it could only be used a fail safe should the situation get dire and the undead manage to force their way into the inner city but it would be powerful enough to kill undead in close proximity and stun the remaining undead long enough for an escape. I hope this is good news in these dark days.

Knight James"

---

@Mereana - Only pudding benders at the moment, the rest are still training and could be easily killed

Seargent Spectre looked behind him, and saw the runes arrayed dozens of feet behind the dark squadron. He started to panic, and screaming at his Captian.

"Captain, Captain, they have set up runes, RUUUUUNES!!!! We won't be able to escape, what will we do?!?!"

The Captain looked at the runes, and guffawed. It tickled him that these fools would use some tired magic against his Dark Lord's armies.

"Runes are only go so long as the caster who casted them draws breath, kill the little mage, and the runes will prove useless."

He looked up at the top of the gate and saw what looked like a mage, and whispered orders to his archers who began firing arrows at her.

------------------------------------------------------

Lieutenant Liebe watched from the top of the gate, where he had made a mad dash for, was looking as a small storm of arrows were hurtling towards Mereana. He ran towards her, and knocked her out of the way. The arrows made their home in his shoulders stomach, and knees.... no more adventuring, ho ho ho!

"Gah..... ah.... fuck..... Archers..... fire back....."

Unsure if the remaining archers heard his orders, he fell off the gate, and down onto... luckily a large pile of hay.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.