Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

Im gonna just go out and say I cant keep up with this.

So Queen Linz is Brb'in, sexin some man ho's. k.

EDIT:
    I drew Empress Linz.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Asleep! Asleep! I want to be asleep, but how can I with this boondoggle going on outside. Do either of you have anything resembling a plan at this point?
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    The Emperor always has a plan. Do take your rest. They won't even reach the gates.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Lieutenant Liebe bowed to Lord Bacon, and nodded his head

"My Lord, I have a plan, but I require the assistance of Mereana, as this plan requires the use of magical runes."

----------------------------------------------------

The army now 50 feet away from the castle were now forming their lines, archers in the center, infantry forming a block formation around them with their shields up to protect both themselves and the archers. Captain Darkwing stood in the very center, whispering orders to his men.

"We have them hurt, men, but what we have before us is a wounded dragon, so be careful, first we'll take out the sentries, and then we'll start at work at their damaged walls, then...... the fun begins."

He laughed, along with his men.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 07-08-2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

I shall send her your way.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

knight liebe! upon order of lord gunzet i have arrived! what assistance do you require?

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    I think now that I am awake it'd be best to watch how some of the newer knights handle themselves. That is if you don't mind, dearest brother.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

mi'lord bacon, do you have any idea where sir liebe is located? i cannot give my assistance until he gives me my instructions.

Lieutenant Liebe ushered the rune master to him.

"Remember Leonidas and the 300, they used the hot gates to their advantage, they used their terrain to help them whittle down millions, it didn't work, but I believe we can use the same principle here. Using runes, of course, we can put up barriers around the castly, whilst leaving one area open, we can stave off threat of an entire army, forcing them to send it small teams through the area, and using warriors stationed there, we can whittle their forces down, 50 by 50 until their army is nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------------

The archers started firing arrows, picking off the tower sentries by the half dozen, the infantry started flinging rocks at the wall, bit by bit it started to weaken. all the while the army grew closer to the castle. Losing a few skelletons here and their, but as long as they did damage to their foes forces, their casualties didn't matter. Captain Darkwing drooled, in the way skelletons would drool, at the prospect of being the commander to bring the Knights of Gunzeticus to their knees, at the prospect of the rewards, and promotions he would receive from Commander Benedict when he proved successful.

"HARDER, BASTARDS, HARDER, WE MUST BREAK THESE WORTHLESS HUMANS, BREAK THEM HARD, BRING THEM TO THEIR KNEES!!!
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 07-08-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Bacon_Barbarian View Post
    I think now that I am awake it'd be best to watch how some of the newer knights handle themselves. That is if you don't mind, dearest brother.
    As you see fit. I do agree. Rarely are they tested without guidance.
    <My comic