Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

The glorious empire of High Emperor Gunzet! Skirmish 2 page 22.

Characters:

GunZet - Emperor of the Kingdom
    Linz - Immortal Empress of the Kingdom
    Bacon_Barbarian –Captain of Royal Janitorial Legion and Heir to Emperor's Throne/Brother of the Emperor/Ranking Doctor
    Inspector of the New Recruits
    Sylux - General of the Empire’s Army
    General Ironside- second in command to General Sylux
    General's high command
    Colonel Amelia Walker-junior member of the High Command
    Mr_Liebe - Lieutenant of the 10th Infantry Division
    Demonfyre - Captain of the Royal Battle Cook Division
    WhenRabbitsAttack - Royal Apothecary and Lore Master
    Gedeon- Castle Alchemist
    Snooderflubbyguppy – To be decided by the emperor’s court
    AlmanacnamedTime – Knight of General Purposes
    Seargent Barclay-second in command to Lieutenant Liebe
    Seargeant Strong arm- same
    Corporal Punees mont 3 in command to Lieutenant Liebe
    Outcast- local hermit
    Mat- warlock and knight
    Hamachi- court golfclubmaster and fencing instructor

The Undead Legion
    Demonfyre – Evil Spirit, Master of the Undead Legion and the Emperor’s Dark Brother
    ~Now Recruiting for the 100 page war ~

George Benedict- the Undead General and Commander of the 1st Vampire infantry division.
    Captain Darkwing- A fresh Captain in the Skeleton corps
    Seargent Spectre- former 3rd command to Darkwing, currently in the dungeons of Gunzet's castle

Anti-Empire Activists
    Inksprout
    Celestial-Fox
    Jubeh

tell me names of people I've missed, and their rank. Thanks to Demon for helping me fill out the character list.

In the barracks of the 10th infantry division of the Emperor's northern branch of his army, one of the divisions chief officers stood on a stage with his superiors sitting behind him staring at him with eyes like daggers. This officer was Lieutenant Liebe, an officer who had proven to be efficient in the past, however, several days ago has returned from a mission, a failure. The mission was to capture a number of criminals who destroyed several crops in the northern fields of his Majesty's empire, they were indeed captured, but not before one of them managed to inform allies of theirs, by way of messanger hawk. Despite having failed to capture the messanger bird, he has retained his rank, and has been allowed to redeem himself in the coming days.

The Lieutenant cleared his throat, and looked back at his superiors, apologetically, before facing the rest of the division. While on the inside he was left unsure of his future in the division, he stood before his men with an undaunted smile.

"Soldiers of the 10th division, despite what has happened, your officers are devising a plan to crush our foes, and will not stop until the task is completed. Until then, prepare for what for whatever is to happen. Now... to your duties!"

A resounding choir of 'Yes,sir.' rung out from the room, and was followed by the jingling of chainmail, the scuffling of steel boots, and murmuring of men. Lieutenant Liebe watched with mild interest, happy for any distraction from the current task at hand, and the displeasure of his superiors. He still had his station, however, he was rather unsure what actions the Captains will take in their anger at his failure.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 07-12-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Couldn't this go in the Role-Players and writers section to seperste the spam thread and the kingdom? Just a suggestion

I was going to put it in there, but Bacon said that since the old one was here, this one should be here too.Doesn't make sense, I know, but eh.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Yeah just read his post, and yeah confusing :L

I'll get a banquet prepared in celebration of this event!

One hour later

Liebe sat alone in one of the banquet table of the great hall of High Emperor GunZet, the other officers, and the soldiers not wanting much to do with him, and who could blame them, since he's attained the rank of Lance Corporal, and gained even a bit of authority, this soldier has been something of a braggart, always going on about how one day he would be General, and even one day be made a Lord in High Emperor GunZet's court, and how any opposing force that stood in his way would be torn asunder, and that the Empire has never, and will never see such great hero again. After saying all this and failing his first mission in such a way, capturing the bastards who ruined the High Emperors crop or not, even the slightest mistake he made should be cause for ostracization from his soldiers.

So, like a lone gull, the Lieutenant awaited to be served his meal, wallowing in guilt.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Oh, hmm. Maybe this should go into the Roleplaying section. The last Gunzetticus thread was just like what happened in the RB with all the Empire shenanigans - It just got moved.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

Sounds like a plan, also an other suggestion, Liebe you could edit the first post and put in the names of everyone in the kingdom and their roles within the society. For example:

GunZ - Emperor
    Bacon - Heir to the Empire
    Liebe - Lieutenant
    WRA - To be confirmed :P

etc

It would remove the need for having to remember each persons role and their rank in relation to each other :L

Sounds good, Jubeh Haya, whenever you have time please delete this thread.

I'll repost the info in the new thread in RP section.

are u sure ur not takin dis too far

I demand to be his waifu. But im actually cheating on him behind his back with many many men.