Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If your life was a tv show would you watch it?

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    If they only took the good bits and put them together nicely, I probably would. But if it was real-time, hell no.
    I'm pretty sure if you stitched the right moments together, nearly anyone could have a decent show.

But yeah, my life real-time would be like if Arrested Development moved to Lifetime Movie Networkójust a bad idea in general. XD

Aspiring writer in college, horrified of failing at literature and having to get a dead-end retail or food job, with a Dexter-like psychological side-story that actually influences more things than I'd like to think and no melodramatic romance (or non-melodramatic romance for that matter) to boot? Yeah, I'd watch that. I suppose the no romance thing would disqualify it from actual TV, though.

EDIT: Ninja'd within the same minute. I'd watch a Seefy movie, if only for non-cliched romance and it being set in Alaska.
    Last edited by Matt; 07-03-2012 at 01:06 PM.

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    matt for all you know it will start without romance then later in the show one comes to be. but ya i would watch that show.

'Dragonheart', Albeit a series not a movie
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

If you were to take the 'early years' of my life & make show about it...it would probably be a pretty good action/drama. I did some real stupid shit from 15 to 25...fighting in the streets (but never going a gang), going all city with my graph crew...screwing up incredible opportunities (but still benefitting from it), fighting, balling (almost getting killed but never getting caught by the cops), RAPPING (but still fighting with lyrics as my Hip Hop band takes over my city only to be overwhelmed by the popularity of gangsta rap) (in competition as I master 2 preying mantis kung fu styles)...several screwed up relationships (you know where you love somebody but you hate them just as passionately)...fighting (myself & realizing that its a battle I can't win).

It would be a 30 anime exclusively on Crunchy Roll titled THE VICTORY OF LOSING
    Last edited by Black_Shaggie; 07-05-2012 at 04:14 PM.

well it sounds interesting. i would check it out. the show would just be about you and your life. the good parts and the bad. i know mine would have no romance at all (atleast not my own. i have friends who draged me into there love trianges *coff, coff, al, coff, coff* and such. i just dont care at the moment. why should i? all my friends ended up with heartbrake so i see no point to it. it might be shojo (i cant stand shojo) for all i know i might be too much of a tomboy for shojo but whatever. if that means anything to anyone.........i feel as if i am rambling now so im done...........

ScantyXKneesocks
    My life is screwed up, so I guess I really wouldn't.

Okay, thanks, we needed it to know it on big size letters.

@scanty: im just gona call you that ok? and whos is'nt? i think some peoples are just more messed up than others.

Um I'm fairly sure the more screwed up your life is the more interesting a tv show it'd make
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.