Thread: The Next CLAMP (Doujinshi)

The Next CLAMP (Doujinshi)

Not exactly as the title states, but I want to start a group of like-minded mangaka's of either art and/or writing skills. People with nearly the same interest and wouldn't mind working on a project together to submit to a publisher or just to do as a hobby for now until we pat it down into a career.
    This is yet a suggestion as well, but I want to start a group of mangaka's who's under a single PIN name, but if you want we can also have our own as well. Being a group with many accomplishments to be near as good, or even better than CLAMP. Though we probably will be working on more Action Shonen, Romantic Comedy's, Harems or Ecchi type stuff...then again may be not, but just to name a few type of genre's that are not definite. Hopefully someone has the similar ideal as I'm sure their's someone. Also we may contact via Skype to chat easier regarding through project art style and story scripts.

Thank you for reading.

Hi. I'm a person who writes manga as a hobby. But I'm more into Shojo a lot... although I love things like FMA and such...idk if you want my help or not but I might be willing to join if you need me...

Before that post some of your works like writings , drawings , characters. So that i/we can synchronize ideas . I am interested. But i won't be able to pay much attention to whole project because of my college life. I am good(not pro) at character designing. Also i am working on developing fight scenes. Thats it .

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    I is busy with my ranobe(in my story thread) and other stuff, or I'd do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

I would be interested in helping out but I'm not sure my drawing skills are at the level you would require however I do enjoy making up stories so I could be useful there I'm going to be free for 3 months before I go off to uni so I can also be active