Page 9 of 100 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 21: Long live Emperor GunZet!!!

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    ok so when ever i try to post pics it dosent work. is there some trick to it? im feeling realy anoyed about this because it seems dumb. (ya im a noob)

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Baron View Post
    Damn... working with Cisco is serious buisiness!
    Is it fun though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Fuck secrets! Now it's time to blow! Some of you know I've been troubled recently. well, here's the fucking list!

1. I failed 1 class at school which means I have wasted 4 fucking years of my life for nothing. However, I get to fix that grade in November by doing an extra test. It will give me my diploma, but the fact that I spend 1 year longer than usual as well as extra tests stamp me as lazy and make it hard if not impossible for me to get good jobs and more studies.
    2. I've been having pain around a mole (Getting weaker luckily) as well as around my heart, lungs and head. Which may be a really bad (lethal bad) cause. in 1 week, I get to test it and if they say it's cancer, no matter positive or negative, my life is over.
    3. I'm single and a 20 year old virgin. I have no friend that live close to me and no one talk to me besides on the internet. Haven't had a friend visiting in over 7 years and a sleepover in around 13. Makes me feel extremely lonely and not wanted.
    4 and most recent. I had paid for a plane trip up North to meet a net friend of mine together with 2 other net friends to have a some sort of BBQ party week she planned for us. However, she got an ER call and have to go to Finland that week, which I found out today. So the trip is cancelled and I wasted almost £200 for broken promises.

To make the last part seem worse, we need to go back to the end of last year.
    I met a girl which became my girlfriend. On the internet. She was Duch and a bit of a badass. We planned a trip in February where she were going to meet me. When we got to January, I planned another visit with another friend at the end of January. A little later, my best friend broke up with her BF and was feeling blue, so we planned to meet each other for the first time (she's English) around may when MIB3 released to watch it together. I then had 3 plans to meet friends and make my life seem meaningful and good for once. But why did I hope?
    1 day before the first visit, the girl got sick, so she could not come. Made me heartbroken, but she's Norwegian as well, just lives in another part of Norway, so we decided we can do it another time when it fits better.
    Then came February 5th. My 20th birthday. I was promised all since I was 10 that the 20th birthday would be big and special cause of it being a special number. Guess what? My mom forgot about it and invited people the day before it. so I only had visit from 3 people and less celebration than ever before.
    So to my girlfriend's visit. she got cold feet and asked me to visit her that day instead. so we changed it but kept the date. But closer to the date, I realized I did not have money enough so we had to cancel it and change date to August.
    My best friend asked her parents about me visitting (My wish, cause I do not want to visit one that much younger without permission, even when I stay at a hotel), I had a vidchat with her mom and it all seemed ok, until her father involved himself and cancelled the whole damn thing. 3 disapointments in 2 months. Then in may, me and my GF broke up (personal reasons) So that august visit was cancled aswell.
    Now this.
    It's obvious. I'm not allowed to be happy. I'm not supposed to meet people!
    My purpose is to live in front of a screen and die alone, which might even be soon.

So if any of you got a bullet with my name on. Get here and finish it already! I don't want to get hurt again! I don't want left alone yet again!

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I read that.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    :'( i can get out my squirt gun if that will help? :'( other than that i dont know of anything i can do.

SPOILER! :
    Quote Originally Posted by eltoroguaco View Post
    Fuck secrets! Now it's time to blow! Some of you know I've been troubled recently. well, here's the fucking list!

1. I failed 1 class at school which means I have wasted 4 fucking years of my life for nothing. However, I get to fix that grade in November by doing an extra test. It will give me my diploma, but the fact that I spend 1 year longer than usual as well as extra tests stamp me as lazy and make it hard if not impossible for me to get good jobs and more studies.
    2. I've been having pain around a mole (Getting weaker luckily) as well as around my heart, lungs and head. Which may be a really bad (lethal bad) cause. in 1 week, I get to test it and if they say it's cancer, no matter positive or negative, my life is over.
    3. I'm single and a 20 year old virgin. I have no friend that live close to me and no one talk to me besides on the internet. Haven't had a friend visiting in over 7 years and a sleepover in around 13. Makes me feel extremely lonely and not wanted.
    4 and most recent. I had paid for a plane trip up North to meet a net friend of mine together with 2 other net friends to have a some sort of BBQ party week she planned for us. However, she got an ER call and have to go to Finland that week, which I found out today. So the trip is cancelled and I wasted almost £200 for broken promises.

To make the last part seem worse, we need to go back to the end of last year.
    I met a girl which became my girlfriend. On the internet. She was Duch and a bit of a badass. We planned a trip in February where she were going to meet me. When we got to January, I planned another visit with another friend at the end of January. A little later, my best friend broke up with her BF and was feeling blue, so we planned to meet each other for the first time (she's English) around may when MIB3 released to watch it together. I then had 3 plans to meet friends and make my life seem meaningful and good for once. But why did I hope?
    1 day before the first visit, the girl got sick, so she could not come. Made me heartbroken, but she's Norwegian as well, just lives in another part of Norway, so we decided we can do it another time when it fits better.
    Then came February 5th. My 20th birthday. I was promised all since I was 10 that the 20th birthday would be big and special cause of it being a special number. Guess what? My mom forgot about it and invited people the day before it. so I only had visit from 3 people and less celebration than ever before.
    So to my girlfriend's visit. she got cold feet and asked me to visit her that day instead. so we changed it but kept the date. But closer to the date, I realized I did not have money enough so we had to cancel it and change date to August.
    My best friend asked her parents about me visitting (My wish, cause I do not want to visit one that much younger without permission, even when I stay at a hotel), I had a vidchat with her mom and it all seemed ok, until her father involved himself and cancelled the whole damn thing. 3 disapointments in 2 months. Then in may, me and my GF broke up (personal reasons) So that august visit was cancled aswell.
    Now this.
    It's obvious. I'm not allowed to be happy. I'm not supposed to meet people!
    My purpose is to live in front of a screen and die alone, which might even be soon.

So if any of you got a bullet with my name on. Get here and finish it already! I don't want to get hurt again! I don't want left alone yet again!

Guaco, I read all this. Do you have interests outside of stuff on the beforementioned screen?
    My Story Thread

No... My hobbies lies with the computer. And I'm fine with that. Do not want to lose those hobbies as they're all I got left. But I need a goddamn job so I can meet other people. But no one wants me. Haven't even been asked to interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooderflubbyguppy View Post
    :'( i can get out my squirt gun if that will help? :'( other than that i dont know of anything i can do.
    Don't even consider it >.>

Quote Originally Posted by eltoroguaco View Post
    No... My hobbies lies with the computer. And I'm fine with that. Do not want to lose those hobbies as they're all I got left. But I need a goddamn job so I can meet other people. But no one wants me. Haven't even been asked to interviews.
    Can you program? I mean, like well?
    My Story Thread

Not well no. My hobbies are digital drawing and designing stuff like logos, avatars, websites (none yet, but can if someone want me)... etc.