Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: Spam 21: Long live Emperor GunZet!!!

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    exactly!

wish it were that easy. But been depressed and damaged for a long time. Today's event just made the last drop.

You all must hate me for this. Bringing the forum down with my stupidity and emo comments.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Usual pessimist talk. Listen bro, grab a drink, watch a movie, and chill the fuckery out. This is advice coming from a person who is more often than not depressed, and has hardcore anxiety issues. Though I'm an optimist.

So as bad as you think things are right now, they could surely get worse, and with that pattern of thought, you're just saying 'bring on the bad'. I'm gonna go on a limb here and say you don't want that.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

Yeah, lighten up, man. it's a beautiful day out, go on and enjoy it, bro.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

You don't know me man... I've never been happy. I've never been truly loved. Threaten by my dad as a kid, bullied 10 years at school, almost gotten killed by family members all my life, had never more than a couple of friends at a time that all have left me in each their own way, never had a girlfriend physically close to me and fail at whatever I'm trying to do. My only purpose in life is to try and help others but to suffer myself. And for that I will stay alive. I live by other people's survival.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    So what you're essentially saying is that you're unhappy with living in misery, but you're not willing to attempt to get out of your misery? Hmmmm.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    live life and try to have some fun! quit being a downer! you will get more friends (and maybe even a girl) that way. people dont like hanging around depressed people.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    So what you're essentially saying is that you're unhappy with living in misery, but you're not willing to attempt to get out of your misery? Hmmmm.
    Suicide is for the weak that's too scared to face the fact that the world is evil and made of Chaos.
    A wound has to be made to get healed. No glory without suffering.

I wish to live to see what life has to give me. I have depressive moments like this where everything goes wrong. But I will stay on this world for as long as it wants me and spread my thoughts through arts and to cheer up and help others that need a friend just as much as I need one myself.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    Yes we all hate you. It's so obvious from all the support we're trying to give you so you can be happy. Nobody wants to make you miserable here! It must be a trap.

Seriously, I don't usually say this, but go learn how to kill something. And then don't. Just remember that it lives because you didn't kill it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.

Don't even think of suicide, that's not only a waste of a lot of potential, and a shining human being, but a big fuck you to people who want you around.

Lol, I only saw suicide, then I typed this message.... lol, but still, you're good people, and is great to have you around.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.