Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Empire of Gunzeticus

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    @Cloudy: Thanks

@Ged: I just drew what I saw, so either the skeleton really -did- have a big head, or I accidentally made it off scale... but I do remember making sure I got things quite accurate in a stylized kind of way.

@Blue_Dragon: Hahaha, I've been pretty lucky so far. The woman I drew was also the same model I drew last semester in Drawing 1, she has quite an easy body to sketch out... then we got two old dudes *shudders* Oh and thankyou, yea that leg was at a pretty awkward angle, it was hard not to make it look funky lol. No idea what she was reading O.O.

@Sparky: To be honest, I really, really hated charcoal when I first had to use it last semester, but now I actually prefer it to working with pencil when it comes to figure drawings. Also thanks, man. I just dabble in a bit of everything haha.

Okay guys, late replies taken care of. We started working on hands and feet in my figure drawing class. So here's my hand.

Work in Progress

** This is mostly 0.7 lead pencil with a bit of 5B and 7B to achieve the darkest areas.

Sorry for the shit quality, guys. I have to take these with my iPod due to the large paper. I'll scan it later when it's done, cause this pic dodges a lot of small details.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

That's really cool! The one thing I'd comment on is the thumb; it seems to stick out a little too much. I can't wait to see it finished though.

Dayum Gunz... I really like the shading and detail on this! Having a hard time imagining it with even more detail... Especially love the shading on the ribbing of the shirt and in the wrist! So jelly, I want to take a figure drawing class -_- Looks sweet Gunz! Only other comment I have, I guess, is something looks funky where the fingers meet the palm. Maybe it's just the perspective or the picture quality, but might be worth taking a second look ^_^

Watercolor and ink
    5"x5" cold press paper
    Theme: Earth
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

gunz ur a pro

I AM BUT A MERE MORTAL. Alas, I thank thee.
    <My comic

no seriously this stuff is pro were you high off your mind cuz if you weren't then this shit is superpro

This is a work in progress. Conte, about 3-4 colors.
    Last edited by GunZet; 04-24-2012 at 06:14 PM.
    <My comic

That red flower is absolutely beautiful.

>didn't even imagine gunz being able to paint like that
    >proven so wrong
    >now envys gunz more than usual
    >envys gunz more
    >envys gunz
    >envys

I ENVY YOU. painting traditionally for me is like *BRAIN.EXE HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO CLOSE*