Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Empire of Gunzeticus

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    @Nisaren: Hmm, you're right, I'll keep that in mind for my next batch. And lol...I get my ideas from all over the place, it's a casserole of stuff in my head. I got a lot of people digging 7 heh.

@Sparky: Sooo many people have been saying that recently lmao. Too bad it's already out huh, maybe I coulda made it as concept artist (nahhh). Thanks man.

So after looking at that one thread on drawing clouds, I realized I've never really TRIED to draw clouds, just scribble down shapes.
    So with the sun going down outside, I glanced out my window a few times and did this in maybe an hour.

Getting the colors was hard.

Random thumbnails...funny, thumbs are actually harder than drawing a whole character for me.

An yet another branch of drawing that you are good at gunz! I love how even if i dont see the actual mech parts i can imagine them there! The outskirts if the figuers help with the imagined mech parts too! And with my imagination it IS AWESOME!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Thanks Ged. I've seen some amazing silhouettes, mine come nowhere near, it's like...a skill or something lol, you actually gotta practice that stuff O.O.

So.

Today I am starting commissions. There will be seven spots open...just because I like that number and my birthday is on a 7.

So anyways, here are the spots.
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:
    6:
    7:

***Information:
    To secure a spot, contact me at my email: tha_gunzet@yahoo.com. And we'll go over what you want, and the prices and all that jazz. I might not be able to/have the time to do everything anyone asks for, so note that I might reject certain things.

Examples:
    *See my previous pages*

Here is one commission I just got done with.

Initial sketches

Final

And this is a little enviro sketch I started today. Nothing serious, just screwing around with some brushes.

New little environment sketch I started this morning. Finished in like 2 hours maybe using Sketchbook Pro and did some editing in PS.

*click for full size*

Trying to make a style for myself when it comes to this kinda thing.

101 Dalmations Member Scarletlight's Avatar
    I want to comment on everything!!
    achemmm*

I love the painting at the top of the page, think you got the colours buetifully.
    Moving to the girl character, great gear as usual (must remember to study the way you do it later on today). I was critical of the face/lips in the initial sketch but then ate my own words when I saw the brilliance of the coloured version. Perhaps the left breast (our left) appears a bit flat on initial impression though.

Really like the environments too. Maybe I would suggest bring out even more details in the closer areas just to get the depth but this is me trying desperatly to offer you something constructive.

oh man Maw-reeeceee
    those enviro-sketches are four kinds of awesome.
    The lighting really sets the atmosphere :']
    good luck on the commissions! c:

YOUR DRAWINGS ARE UGLY AND DON'T EVER DRAW AGAIN CAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TALENT! is what i want to say to make you stop making me feel so untalented while seeing you draw!

well i'll just try to crit... in ael pic... i think it would be much awesome if you add shadows some more...
    i mean another layer for much darker shadow...

Awesome drawings Gunz

And he can even do BGS >A< I HOPE YOUR ARMS FALL OFF!!! ..............i keed and you know it! The only thing thats kinda out of place form is the face on the comish girl. It seems that the face is too small for the head. It looks better in the sketch fase. Still awesom.......and you know it.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.