Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Empire of Gunzeticus

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    xD Yea they are a bit pointy. Maybe he secretly IS Vulcan, who knows eh.

So I just watched Transformers 2 a few days ago and I had a big urge to draw a robot of some sort.
    I seriously wasn't trying to make it look like a Transformer, but to no avail, that's what it ended up looking like...

Nice!! I don't think it really looks like a transformer o-o....ok maybe a little, but only cuz of the wheels. sick design as always! *bows in the presence of a legend*

AHOJ!!! GUNZ!!!!! IM BACK TO DRAIN THE LIFE-FORCE OUT OF YOU!!! > : D

So the portraits are a nice turn-around from all the mechs and creepy stuff (not that those aren't awesome too) and they are done great! also MATRIX FTW!!! Also about the transformer robot, i have to agree with NWAP that the first two don't look like transformers don't look like transformers, and as i studied them more, i noticed that the only reason that they don't look like transformers to me is that they don't have wheels on their feet..... weird i know /: Still awesome parts are always amazing me, but you already know that. Nice work gunz!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    The ones with the bent metal legs dont seem likely to be able to stand in one spot for long. They would have to be super balanced to stay up and the torso would probably not be able to bend or even wobble (so a good strike to the side and its down for the count). The one with the wheels may shand a better chance at being able to fall down and get right back up again.

@NWAP: I dunno still looks like one to me lol, just the body and the face *shrugs* Also thankyou xD, don't remember when I became a 'legend' around here, but thanks a lot.

@Gedeon: I do anything really, mechs and scifi/creepy stuff is just a personal preference of mine heh. I've been quite drained of ideas though so I've been drawing faces and life stuff lately lol. Thnx Ged.

@Psy: Don't underestimate the POWER of imagination!

Ok so...I haven't been in the mood to draw my usual crap, so here's some more er...semi-real realism shits.

Did this in my Art Appreciation class, we went to draw. It was basically a test to see if anyone really could draw lol.

'Ascension'

And here's some new skate shoes I got this month.

That was friggin' awesome Gunzet! Respect!! +++

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    Dude. I think that's some of your best art right there. You should post more stuff that hasn't been tempered with by the computer.
    My AA thread - Updated 06/28/14

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial-Fox View Post
    You're my favorite.

I can't do anything right without the Ctrl-z option T.T Im good at drawing but its most likely that Gunzet is going to draw something really bad then me coloring cool and professional with traditional tools TAT
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

101 Dalmations Member Scarletlight's Avatar
    I just had to comment! Wow the face and the eye!!! That stuff is awesome !! what material did you use if you dont mind me asking ?
    The shoe is well drawn, looks like the sorta thing I would wear actually.

@Hamachi: Thanks!

@Bacon: First and foremost I'm a traditional artist, I'll never forget where I came from: pencil and paper. I do love digital drawing, but I've been hitting my roots a lot more recently, thanks bro.

@Ged: xD once you start getting used to ctrl-z, things get a bit tough when all you have is an eraser. Drawing stuff traditionally takes a lot more confidence in your skills.

@Scarlet: Thankyou thankyou. All I used was a 0.7 lead pencil and a white eraser I've used for about 4+ years now. I touched it up with a few effects in PS.