Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Empire of Gunzeticus

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn... That is some awesome sculpting.

I do find it a mystery how his neck can support his massive head though.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Thanks man, getting better lol.
    And meh, no idea. Maybe his ears are weightless, who knows.

This is a new one I did today at my old school doing my Zbrush tutor thing. Cranked it out in like, an hour cause I was bored and lazy...really lazy. Like so lazy I didn't even put more than 5 minutes into the face, and covered the ears with circles meant to resemble headphones...

Anyway, see you guys in like 2 weeks or so.

Did you design that dude from scratch? If so, you may just have created the baddest antagonist (or even protagonist) ever.

Sweet. (:

O.e he..................didn't........e-even.......try hard..........and yet.........IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! It reminds me of Batmans AA goons that are taking those steroids i know its called titan!!!
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gedeon View Post
    O.e he..................didn't........e-even.......try hard..........and yet.........IT LOOKS AMAZING!!!!! It reminds me of Batmans AA goons that are taking those steroids i know its called titan!!!
    Hey, that's Gunzet for ya.

OT: Nice one Gunz, real awesome piece.
    and the fact that you cranked that out in less than an hour makes it even more awesome.

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Dude, that character design is awesome. And as if it couldn't get any better, the pose is just perfect. +

101 Dalmations Member Scarletlight's Avatar
    woah , what program are you making those in ? Are you a potential game designer ? Your work reminds me alot of that sort of thing.
    The shirt confuses me though. The way it is so tight around the chest but looser around the shoulder. And on the upper right most shot of him the shirt seems tight on the one shoulder and loose on the other. Im just nit picking I guess because I want to add something constructive to a thread for once haha.

The character design is wow though! Got that bad ass retro villain look about him.

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Sorry for the late late late replies guys...didn't have my laptop all May.

@Lucifer: Yep, popped out randomly from my head lol.

@Outcast: Like iced tea.

@Ged: xD Thanks.

@Baron: I try...I'm so modest ._.

@Celes: Thanks Seefs

@Scarlet: I made this completely in Zbrush, and yes I've made my own games before, and yes currently I'm a concept artist working on a game called Gore Toon. It's pretty cool..as for the shirt, I dunno lol. It felt too fitting so I loosened it up. But thanks man, I actually didn't put like any thought into the design, I was just bored and it happened haha.

So in the time I was without my laptop, I was forced to use pencil and paper or my skills would get rusty. So I decided hell, why not work on my realism/style more while I got the time?
    I drew these by finding pics I wanted in magazines or on DVD covers and crap, and started drawing freehand from what I saw. Mostly to catch the likeliness of the people.

Two pro skaters, Carlin and Willow are straight bosses.

The one on the upper right I just drew from imagination.

My little brother, present and past.

Some mystery person

All of these were done using regular printer paper, a white eraser, and .7 lead pencil.

Hawt Damn...

You never cease to amaze me gunz. Lolled at Picard, though it weren't the eyes that grabbed my attention. It were his ears. He seems... Vulcany now :P