Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Empire of Gunzeticus

That 1 hour drawing looks awesome! the left arm looks thin, I wonder if it's supposed to be like that
    The value sketch looks promising too ^^

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    @Cake: No idea. But he's had some work done definitely.
    @Mr_D: Yep his left arm is supposed to be smaller than the other. And as for the value one. I think I gave up on it half-way and started these instead.

This took around two hours to complete. I started out with a concept I whipped up in about a minute.
    Took that into Max and made the model.
    Then I opened SBP and began to go over the model with lines and began to color it.
    Did some extra PS stuff and boom, done.

I'm loving this experimental color style I got going right now...I might just stick with it for a while and refine it.

I for one love the maniac version, looks more vibrant compared to the fusion one. Also, like I said on MSN, time to texture that thing.

Rockin' it as usual GunZ.

Sweet mech. Are they high fiving?

How can you come up with all them mech parts O.O ???? i have the hardest time trying to make something look mechanical and robot-like and you do it in a snap!!! Btw the "Maniac" canister-thingy suits you more Also i got to say this.......sparky's new avatar scares the shit out of me.
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

@Lucifer: Thanks, true, and NEVER!
    @Sparky: Haha yea..gotta keep moving somehow.
    @Outcast: Nah the kid's trying to shake the Patrol Bot's hand. Mini-story=most of the things have a past of shoot first or be really mean, as that's how they were programmed. This one is different. Anyways.
    @Ged: I grew up drawing nothing but mechs. Mostly Gundams. So I'm pretty used to all of these odd hard metal shapes and stuff xD It takes a while...and by a while I mean years of practice. Mechs are hard. Cype does some badass unique designs.
    Also...I agree

Oh, and here's another mech...actually exoskeleton or something. Whatever, drew it yesterday.
    I decided to make the colors quite muted just because I like it that way. I wanted it to be a bit gritty.

IVE SEEN THOSE LEG PIECES!!! That looks like one of those prosthetic legs that give you a better ability to run! Great details gunz!! Seriously HOW do you come up with all the components!!??
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

You my friend are CORRECT. As I was drawing I was thinking of a way to balance the mech out...I didn't want to draw feet, so the prosthetic things came to mind, and voila.
    Really I have no idea how I come up with this stuff, I just draw and it comes naturally. Although I pay attention to my surroundings a lot, there are mechanical things all over the place. In the end I just draw...and once more, I have no idea xD. This thing only looks like it would be able to function.

This is a model I finished a little while ago.

All ZB4.