Page 35 of 43 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Empire of Gunzeticus

MOOORE DETAILS!!!!!! Also it reminds me of rugby players....
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

This is AWESOME!!! I don't know why, but the coloring (the floor especially) gives off a watercolor feel/effect. Maybe that's just me but I love it!

One Thousand Member indescribable's Avatar
    Wow, I love the line quality of the ink work (lol @ the little guy in the corner), and your use of colour is very nice. I despise coloured pencils, but I'm very impressed with the results that some people can achieve with them. Do you use any particular brand...?

Anyway, I'm not really any good at critiquing stuff like this so I shall just leave my lame little comment and go. :I

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Sorry for the late replies, but you guys know how I am. I don't really reply unless I bring goods with me, lol.

@Kai_Long: Thanks xD

@Josh: I shall scan the finished color version soon, I'm just sooo lazy, I need a bigger scanner, I hate scanning in parts, it's tedious.

@Ged: Lol, at critique time, I got people saying he looked kinda like a frog. A frog/toad rugby player, hell yea.

@Cora: I had someone else think I was using water color too xD See, I actually hate colored pencil, but I guess when I do do it, you can't tell whether I hate it or not, lol. Thanku.

@Taylour: Thanks a lot, and welll, I used every random colored pencil I could find. So I skipped between Crayola and Prismacolor the whole time. This is the first time I've done any finished colored pencil piece for a looooooong time, and will be the last for years to come, I bet.

Okay, sorry for the hiatus, I'm lazy when it comes to posting nowadays. Here's stuff from my figure drawing class.

0.7 lead pencil

All of the below are approx. 20+mins, none over 40mins. They also consist of nudity, since the models were completely ass naked.

Vine charcoal
    SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

That's it for now.
    Last edited by GunZet; 02-29-2012 at 07:17 PM.

did u have 2 draw a naked old dude?

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    Why yes, yes I did.

those figure drawing pictures are really nice!

everything looks cool...but the skeleton seem to have a really big head....
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

In my experience, and I've taken two or three life drawing classes, it's only old dudes that model. Sure, we got some pretty young girls, but never any hot beefy guys. I even had to draw an old dude I worked with o_O That was really awkward at first, but we got over it.

*keeping with the thread.

Gunz, you do awesome work, as always. Only thing I question is in the last charcoal, his right leg (our bottom?) looks a little off. But I wasn't there to see the pose, so you know I could be wrong ;3 Anyway, I like how consistent your value is and the expressions you captured on the lady :3 She looks like she's reading something naughty :P
    Website!: www.ceruleandreams.org
    Updated 4/6/13: Please Critique

When I see people who do studies and stuff like this in crazy mediums like charcoal I get all excited and think like, "Now this dude/dudette is real artist, a more complete artist then I'll ever be!" That shit's awesome bro!