Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Conspiracy Thread

Angry The Official Conspiracy Thread

I can't think of a good intro, so um. Conspiracies. Let's talk about them. If you're a conspiracy theorist, try to prove your conspiracies. Talk about the dumbest conspiracies you've heard, talk about some experiences you've had.

Here's some popular conspiracies that conspiracy theorists ramble on about:
    Illuminati & NWO, Freemasons (secret societies in general)
    Aliens (Area 51, Roswell)
    Tupac and Elvis ain't dead
    US government was the reason for 9/11
    AIDS is manmade
    Apollo 11 didn't land on the moon
    Some US presidents were actually reptillian overlords Lol
    JFK wasn't killed by Lee Harvey Oswald
    Paul Mccartney actually died a long time ago, and was replaced by another guy that looks exactly like him

Tell me if theres anything else you want to add to the list. It doesn't actually have to be popular. I'll also add links under the conspiracies if you want, just provide them.

The illuminati conspiracy is probably the most popular at the moment, and the one that annoys me the most. The only "evidence" I've seen is subliminal messages that don't make sense. Give me substansial proof if you think the illuminati is real, without telling me I'm in denial and without bringing up Tupac and Jay-z.

My spanish teacher also once told me her boyfriend a long time ago worked in Area 51, and there were definately aliens. I wasn't sure what to say, but it was weird.

Fifty Fifty Member Bacon_Barbarian's Avatar
    This is dumb. To quote Alan Moore.

"Yes, there is a conspiracy, indeed there are a great number of conspiracies, all tripping each other up… the main thing that I learned about conspiracy theories is that conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting. The truth of the world is that it is chaotic. The truth is, that it is not the Jewish banking conspiracy, or the grey aliens, or the twelve-foot reptiloids from another dimension that are in control, the truth is far more frightening; no-one is in control, the world is rudderless."
    My CC thread - Updated 01/30/14
    My AA thread - Updated 03/04/14

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    That there is a cure for cancer, aids, and just about everything else out there. Supposedly it something called Ozone. It's something like super oxygen that repairs cells and causes a chain reaction in the body and every cell gets repaired killing any virus and blah blah blah.
    It's aperently not known about because it's being kept secret by the United Nations because the majority of the medical industries money is made taking care of the terminally ill with drugs treatments and surgeries. If it was released to the world it would be so cheap it would bankrupt the medical industry and every nation and throw the world into chaos.

This is all according to a guy I worked with for a while.

did u know they can make cars wit super good gas mileage, but they wont

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".
    One teacher in school told me a long time ago that ford or some other company bought the pattent to an engine that ran off of water and shelved it just so no other company could use it and suposedly they make sure to renew the patent when needed.

you can use a cellphone on airlines. they only tel you not too because;
    they want you to pay for the inflight phones, which are really expensive

-from my brother

SPOILER! :
    [DATA EXPUNGED]

@WRA @Demonfyre
    Last edited by Shnorkel; 06-24-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnorkel View Post
    SPOILER! :
    The government is up to something I tell you guys! it's called 'Project Ragnarok'! The so called nuclear reactor "accident" in the Aurelia island was a government testing of some experimental WMD! You have to believe me! They have eyes everywhere, so this will be deleted soon and I risk my life telling you this guys. Something big is going on.

@WRA @Demonfyre
    Oh god! We were right all along! :P

And:

"Everytime we close our eyes everyone in the world turns into a cat, because when you close your eyes you can't see anyone so for all we know you could all be talking cats!" -Russel Howard's Brother
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    That there is a cure for cancer, aids, and just about everything else out there. Supposedly it something called Ozone. It's something like super oxygen that repairs cells and causes a chain reaction in the body and every cell gets repaired killing any virus and blah blah blah.
    It's aperently not known about because it's being kept secret by the United Nations because the majority of the medical industries money is made taking care of the terminally ill with drugs treatments and surgeries. If it was released to the world it would be so cheap it would bankrupt the medical industry and every nation and throw the world into chaos.

This is all according to a guy I worked with for a while.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozone_therapy

actually a real thing, but apparentally there isn't substansial evidence of it helping anyone. Besides, O3 isn't the best for our respiratory system. The guy you worked with probably heard it from some other guy but didn't bother to read up about it :/

Electric cars, one of the best conspiracy.