Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your take on Psyche

Your take on Psyche

Alright, if you look in my gallery and or ray's art thread, you have seen Psyche one of my custom characters I really want to see your guys takes on her I'm new and this is probably asking a lot because there's no prize and stuff but i thought this could be something for fun if you believe in that sort of thing. So if your in get drawing cause i think one of the best ways to improve your skills is to draw other peoples characters. also if u are good at making contests i would appreciate help so i do it the right way.
    Last edited by Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj; 06-26-2012 at 07:36 PM.

you should post her in the the Pimp threat 'cause that's basically what the thread is for - drawing another person's character in your own style...

Quote Originally Posted by corastaur View Post
    you should post her in the the Pimp threat 'cause that's basically what the thread is for - drawing another person's character in your own style...
    pimp thing seems like it's geared more towards drawings u thought were crap and would like to see how others draw it better.

ill keep this and try Pimp thank you
    Last edited by Hant_iiha_cohacomxoj; 06-26-2012 at 07:59 PM.

Nah, the pimp thread is basically taking another person's drawing and doing it in your own style. It's a pretty awesome thread--though you should pimp other peoples' characters as well as submitting your own.

A "draw my character" contest wouldn't be amiss if a lot of people joined and each person drew lots or something to see whose character they'd draw. I actually like that idea, but I'd wait till Saimoe is finished so we don't have two contests going at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Nah, the pimp thread is basically taking another person's drawing and doing it in your own style. It's a pretty awesome thread--though you should pimp other peoples' characters as well as submitting your own.

A "draw my character" contest wouldn't be amiss if a lot of people joined and each person drew lots or something to see whose character they'd draw. I actually like that idea, but I'd wait till Saimoe is finished so we don't have two contests going at once.
    alright thanks

i'll join.

when do you want the drawings by, ray?

and would you prefer whole body shots or what?

Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    i'll join.

when do you want the drawings by, ray?

and would you prefer whole body shots or what?
    sweet! there is no time limit so don't feel rushed and when drawing i will except what ever you decide is easiest or most challenging or fun or what ever,for you. So thanks again -if you have any questions on the power thing she has; if your going to add that in the drawing then just it me up

I designed one but i don't get where to post because you have posted one in pimp thread . So where do you want me to post it ?? (I actually pimped your character)
    i can post more modified version of your character if it is to be posted in this thread because, i like character designing. . I wait your reply .

Quote Originally Posted by trilokcool3 View Post
    I designed one but i don't get where to post because you have posted one in pimp thread . So where do you want me to post it ?? (I actually pimped your character)
    i can post more modified version of your character if it is to be posted in this thread because, i like character designing. . I wait your reply .
    sorry about that anyway ill check both so what ever works for u thanks for your time and interest.

Ok then i will post it in pimp thread .
    And if more people shows interest here then i will post it here too.