Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: NTop's Art Thread

I love the first one's eyes! It's looking good so far!

That's a nice butt The second one is great! You draw the face really well! I think the shoulders are too far back.

Keep up the great work!

That Princess Ruto painting is looking pretty awesome, the eyes are done really well!

Haha your welcome :P I was feeling particularly random when I suggested that xD

Those two pictures look amazing with Princess Ruto I think it's because that bit that Zora's have on the top their head on one side appears to be smaller than the other and the left one is held up a little higher than the right, hope that helps at all

JJ- Thanks! Yeah, I was trying to have her pushing her shoulders back (if that makes sense) but I think I overdid it

Josh - Thanks!

Demon - looolz. ooooh that makes sense, I tried to fix that a little bit, but I got kind of lazy haha.

Here's pretty much the finished one. I might go back and touch up he coloring on the body since it's kind of soft/sloppy in places - especially the hands/arm fins since I did those in just a few minutes >_>; . But for once I'm kind of happy with how the face turned out, it doesn't look too soft like my cg paintings used to. I definitely still need to work on lips though.

Next going to practice something with actual clothes lool.

Wow, that's really good, especially the head! I like how 3d the top of the head looks, all shiny and textured

Cool it's Ruto!

101 Dalmations Member ScarletHue's Avatar
    Holy god that's cool! I especially love the face.

-Scarlet.
    "The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real."

-Victor Hugo

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar
    Well if what the title says is true, then I'll ask a girl who looks somewhat like this: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../Lightxiii.PNG Vary a few things, but the main things I want you to keep are: Her hair, her cape, and her shoulder pad. Be creative, this is more of a drawing for you then me her outfit and sword I don't care about.
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?

Ugh, I've been meaning to comment on this for a long time. That newest picture is absolutely awesome! The only thing I see is that the breast on on the left goes lower than the breast on the right.

Also, PoA, I think you've mixed up your critiques. (?)

101 Dalmations Member Prince of Angels's Avatar
    Hmm? Which ones? : o
    I am the Prince of Angels, high monarch of the heavens, and I crush all those who stand in my way!
    Would you like some pie?