Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: The Official Conspiracy Thread

  1. #41
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,301
    Kill the Batman
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  2. #42
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LOTR land. figure it out ;)
    Posts
    1,530
    companies that make razors have a deal with companies that make moisturizer to make their razors really scratchy so you buy more moisturizer that has a product in it that makes your hair grow faster so you shave with the scratchy razors again.....

    everyone wins except the consumer.


    my friend found this online somewhere.

  3. #43
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    companies that make razors have a deal with companies that make moisturizer to make their razors really scratchy so you buy more moisturizer that has a product in it that makes your hair grow faster so you shave with the scratchy razors again.....

    everyone wins except the consumer.


    my friend found this online somewhere.
    Not hard to believe, as many other companies do stuffs like that. Example, there are companies that do scanners and printers that made really good printer/scanner and they sell them in a higher price, but then they place a problem in their built to sell cheaper versions that last less and are also less productive. So people are actually buying the same high price good printer/scanner in a cheaper price that perform worst and that are made to fail after a year. Also the good printer is sold the double than the actual making price.

  4. #44
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,301
    Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    Not hard to believe, as many other companies do stuffs like that. Example, there are companies that do scanners and printers that made really good printer/scanner and they sell them in a higher price, but then they place a problem in their built to sell cheaper versions that last less and are also less productive. So people are actually buying the same high price good printer/scanner in a cheaper price that perform worst and that are made to fail after a year. Also the good printer is sold the double than the actual making price.
    You think that's bad? Certain medicines sell at a 12,000% profit. That's 121 times what it costs to produce them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  5. #45
    Palindrome Member ClockHand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4,789
    I know, in here big pharmacies charge 20 times the price for the products. Reason why every shit someone says about the wrong ethics of a company I have a lot of reasons to believe.

  6. #46
    Super Senior Member Demonfyre's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Capital Wasteland
    Posts
    2,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Delphinus View Post
    You think that's bad? Certain medicines sell at a 12,000% profit. That's 121 times what it costs to produce them.
    That is ridiculous :O how the hell do they get away with that? :S
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

  7. #47
    Super Senior Member Delphinus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,301
    Because when you make the only drug that cures a particular really painful illness you can charge whatever the hell you like for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

  8. #48
    Guest
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LOTR land. figure it out ;)
    Posts
    1,530
    D:

    that's really crap.
    my brother's on chemotherapy, and i can't imagine what the full three year course would cost.

  9. #49
    Devilish Member Black_Shaggie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere near the Grus Quintet
    Posts
    739
    "Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan is the Devil & the government is lyin' about 9-11."

    -Huey Freeman

  10. #50
    ScantyXKneesocks
    Guest
    The Nostradamus Effect, I think that's completley bogus.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •