Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: rays art

Looking awesome I love the way you drew the eyes I can't see anything wrong, keep up the good work ^_^
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-29-2012 at 06:37 PM.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar
    Awww year. Dat Tei.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

if there was a like button for the posts received it would be over used thanks always

I really wish that there was a like button for posts, or at least the ability to emptyquote.

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

i want cloudy to draw psyche so im going to draw kim im also in the process of drawing sir matts character and emptyquote explain

Emptyquoting is making a post that is just a quote. When you quote someone on MT the forum software require you actually have something in the post besides the quote itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kodos View Post
    Emptyquoting is making a post that is just a quote. When you quote someone on MT the forum software require you actually have something in the post besides the quote itself.
    just tried ur right lol maybe to get around this retype the quote