Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dumplings ArtDump.

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    I haven't posted here in a while. >.<
    and I don't know whether this is what you call 'ressurecting a dead post', but if I should've made a new post I will.

SPOILER! :

SPOILER! :

I don't know but my pictures seem to lean to the left a lot. Can anyone recommend something that will help me draw even a little straighter.

Oh gawds, Midori be back ^_^ Lovely art as always, the things I notice is that you make the necks pretty long, and also on the girl, her belly button is very low on her body and her upper arm is a tad to long I think

Hi there Literria! Awesome artwork as usual ;3 both your girls and boys look sexy and cute at the same time ;3 Poses are just stiff tho. so maybe you can work on that and it'll be more awesome :3

I love the contrast and colors btw. I wish i could do that too ;3 lol you inspire me :3
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/

Loving these new pictures!! On the second, his nose looks like it's viewed from an angle, but the rest of him is straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Herrooo!

I like your art lots, artisticly and proportion wise. However Your figures are drawn with not enough variety, which needs a posing pratice. Fill a sheet with drawings of faceless characters with a lot of poses from various references and you'll really getting the hang of it :O :P Keep drawing cool stuff

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks guys, I'll be sure to fix those mistakes.

@Tetsu Yawl Hi! Thanks for your feedback. Yep, I'll definitely try that because I do feel that my poses are usually the same in every picture and my characters look too rigid.

Watch this and that should help, a lot of it is going over gestures and such, but what Villpu is talking about is a very good framework or proceedings to go about when you make up a pose, or to make a pose more interesting, also try pose maniacs and just draw random poses so you get some variety practising others

hey! a few things I noticed right away
    -The belly button is way too low. look at the height of the belly button compared to the crotch: http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/cs...s-rare-nat.jpg
    -the wrists are itty bitty and the hand poses are quite basic
    -the collarbone is not connected like that http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iZyBXHDo8B...94_468x542.jpg

Thanks guys, I've tried to incorporate that into my recent drawings.

This is one of the stuffs I have been working on. I really need help with the legs. I'm unsure if this entire thing is proportioned correctly. I tried finding some kind of reference but I didn't find anything.

SPOILER! :

Tips and advice would be greatly appreciated.
    And recently GB seems to crash on me so I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it?

TOOO PRETTY heheheh :3
    The design is really good. Especially on clothes and hair. Your lineart is crisp and clear and use of black and white is good too.
    Maybe the breasts are too far down or is this a perspective shot?
    The angle of the head confuses me a bit but still this is awesome

She really is beautiful, your Daniella :3
    (}_{)
    (>.<)
    (___)0 VOID "Every act of creation, is first of all an act of destruction" - Picasso
    http://bunnyvoid.deviantart.com/