View Poll Results: SaiMoe Swimsuit Contest Finals!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tachibana

8 42.11%
  • Ulow

11 57.89%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Saimoe Tournament [Swimsuit Edition] FINALS

Updating since MT is back on! [Btw I like the changes on the forum 8D]

Winner Bracket Advance
    - Louise

Loser Bracket Advance
    - Tamara
    - Samantha
    - Aria

TIED[1 vote minus due to self vote by accident]PS: If they are tied for 1 more round Imma do a coin toss D=]
    - Marabelle
    - Emiko

Knocked Out
    - Lenalee
    - Sylia

Updating~

Sad I'm out. But it was fun and I came longer than expected :P Tbh, cause of waiting so long between each round, I went kinda bored of this XP So just as well don't have to pay as much attention. But will still poke in to vote :P

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Winner/Loser Bracket round 4

MATCH HIGHLIGHT

Name: Marabelle[JJJorgie]
    Dislikes: The sight of blood, Wasting time, Unexepted happenings

VS

Emiko [baka-neko]
    Here's Emiko-chan. She is a geek-girl, likes games, cats, and raw fish... dislikes everything else -.-

Winner Bracket

Name: Shannah[Rio]
    About: Shannah seems like a happy-go-lucky type of person but she isn't really. She just lives for the moment and tends to move along with life rather than dwell on the past. She'd try anything at least once except if it's bad for you. Shannah greatly dislikes anyone trying to hurt themselves or others. Maybe that's why she tends to like super heroes and "people of justice" as she likes to say.
    Likes: New experiences, surprises, box of chocolates (cuz you don't know what you'll get), super heroes
    Dislikes: Bad people who like to hurt others or hurt themselves

VS

Name: Louise[Evil cake]
    Likes: Wandering around, smiling, laughing, looking at stuff, helping people, people, food, pretty much everything.
    Dislikes: frowns, clowns, working

Loser Bracket
    Seeding 1

[Ram]
    She's Samantha Rodwell.. actually at the beginning of my manga I named her Candy since I got a lot of my friends telling me Samantha is not a very pretty name
    [AkA Candy]
    Dislikes: the greatest thing she hates is herself for a lot of reasons, also she hates aquarium
    Bio: She's discovered she have the power of air when she was 6 (it's not actually bending, my physics of power is not like that) Anyways her powers usually reacts on emotion and she loves playing with it but kept it a secret from her friends all the time.. it usually reacts on her emotion like too much anger or too much joy, she discovered that cause she accidentally used it on her friends from time to time but because it's a transparent power and it's easy to hide and she has nothing to fear and it's easy too come up with other stories since it's just air.
    when she was 8 her little brother was born, there was a time where a burglar comes to her house and a gun was pointed towards her and her brother and that's where she almost killed her brother because she can't handle her powers very much.. after that she breaks up with her friends and swore to never show too much emotion all the time.
    she smiles and uses some angry faces emotion but it's not really through the heart.
    Also this scene is where she's battling in the beach with some guy with the power of fire, well.. I am practicing fire anyways.. >_>

VS

[Black_shaggie]

Seeding 2

[Canime4ever]

VS

[Canime4ever]

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by eltoroguaco View Post
    Sad I'm out. But it was fun and I came longer than expected :P Tbh, cause of waiting so long between each round, I went kinda bored of this XP So just as well don't have to pay as much attention. But will still poke in to vote :P
    Sorry about the delays. Due to my exams and projects I was a wee bit too busy to update orz. But thanks for joining in anyway and do drop by to vote .

PS: Rio I have no idea how to PM you on this D:. Can you please update the voting for another 3 days. Thanks in advance :3.

I'm sorry MiKuRu but I see Nebula Lass on the Loser bracket but I don't see her on the voter's poll. Did she get bumped?

Nope she is still in. But this would be her last try. If she looses the next round then she is out.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    @ Mikuru
    There's a PM link underneath What's New and Forum. Or you can just go to your profile and look for PM. : )

Changing the poll now...

[UPDATE]
    The polls ready to go! 3 days to vote folks. :>

Ohhh..... Weird. I went to your profile as usual to try and send a pm but didn't see a PM sign. Now I know. Thanks

Edit: OH I think I know what happened. I couldn't log in on the main page at first. Only the forums. Now that I can log in then i can see the pm sign. My bad.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 08-06-2012 at 01:27 AM.

Just wanted to say that this tourney was fun for me even if I didn't win. I learned some pretty cool stuff about a style of manga that I'm not familiar with that can help my work improve. Good times...

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    FYI - I added the poll to the sidebar. Hopefully, we can get more votes from now on! :3