View Poll Results: SaiMoe Swimsuit Contest Finals!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tachibana

8 42.11%
  • Ulow

11 57.89%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Saimoe Tournament [Swimsuit Edition] FINALS

Sad you're knocked out Matt. Want you to know I voted for you all the way. Liked your character.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Woah that was unexpected O_O. The last time I saw the votes, it seemed like Kasey was gonna take this away. Anyway update time:

Loser Bracket Advance
    - Ulow

Knocked Out
    - Kasey

Ulow is just ramming her way through the bracket! Lets see how the next round goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Loser Bracket Advancing Rounds

Loser Bracket Advancing Rounds

Seeding 1

Name: Ulow Zygiella[Reg]
    Bio: A sort of stunted cave spider gypsy person, Ulow (pronounced you-low) is a twenty-six year old member of the underground Chitine race. She ventured up into the world above looking for her missing son Fillis, and is still on that quest to date.
    Personality: Smart but ill-educated, Ulow loves to gibber on about practically nothing, with an clumsy accent practically no one can understand. She displays a massive amount of kindness towards those she likes, but on the other side of the coin, this irrational amount of passion tends to make her turn on people for the smallest wrong doing.
    Likes: Sour foods, hot/damp weather, dark places, alcohol, company.
    Dislikes: Any animal with fur, bright lights, squid, being alone.

VS

Name: Shannah[Rio]
    About: Shannah seems like a happy-go-lucky type of person but she isn't really. She just lives for the moment and tends to move along with life rather than dwell on the past. She'd try anything at least once except if it's bad for you. Shannah greatly dislikes anyone trying to hurt themselves or others. Maybe that's why she tends to like super heroes and "people of justice" as she likes to say.
    Likes: New experiences, surprises, box of chocolates (cuz you don't know what you'll get), super heroes
    Dislikes: Bad people who like to hurt others or hurt themselves

GOOD LUCK PEPS!

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    New poll up. :3

Well, I'm cetainly astonished again. >_>

You guys are great. This whole thing has turned into a real confidence boost out of nowhere.

I mean, yeah, Shannah was that high quality that anything I can point out now just feels like patronisation. It was uguu all over. Tanks filled to the brim with uguu...

Also, Ulow says "We are propher appreciade and feel nice!", and was gonna knit you all ultra sweet spider silk sweaters, but she totally ran out of bellystring... :///
    Last edited by Regantor; 09-13-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Shannah was certainly the cutest entry (I'd have voted for her in non-swimsuit Saimoe), but I feel Ulow mixed cute, sexy, and innovation better than the rest of us. Stunted spider-type people with confusing dialects and good hearts can be endearing, I think.

Congrats with the win! Now you have to take her to the top. It'll be quite a coup!

Wau look at Ulow go! She is eating this thing alive :O. Update:

Loser Bracket Advance
    - Ulow

Knocked Out
    - Shannah

ASAP

- - - Updated - - -

Quarter Finals

Seeding 1

Bio: A sort of stunted cave spider gypsy person, Ulow (pronounced you-low) is a twenty-six year old member of the underground Chitine race. She ventured up into the world above looking for her missing son Fillis, and is still on that quest to date.
    Personality: Smart but ill-educated, Ulow loves to gibber on about practically nothing, with an clumsy accent practically no one can understand. She displays a massive amount of kindness towards those she likes, but on the other side of the coin, this irrational amount of passion tends to make her turn on people for the smallest wrong doing.

VS

Character Name: Kim[Cloudy]
    Birthday: 16th of march
    Hair: Light Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Origin: Australian but lives travelling around various places with her pal Torch.
    Language(s): English, Japanese
    Friends: Torch the bear
    Career: Adventurer
    Hobbies: Adventure, plants, animals.
    Dislikes: Cruelty to animals, pain
    Talents: Scouting, running
    Temperament/Personality: outgoing, childish, kind, very dramatic and excitable, bubbly.

GOOD LUCK!

We're nearing the end folks! Voting is open for 3 days. :3

Well that was tense. Kim was winning for several long periods. Cloudy has been one of my favorate artists on MT for quite a long time, too, not to mention that Kim was right up there with my favorates out of the original entires...

Don't really know what to say other than major thanks guys. I could never have predicted this. After spidermomma was knocked out way back in the first round, I just counted my losses and assumed the game was up. x_x

Close one! Wish this two could go on to the next round but we can only have one winner Dx. Nice try Cloudy and congrats for going this far Reg :>. Update time:

Loser Bracket Advance
    - Ulow

Knocked Out
    - Kim

Semi on the way!

- - - Updated - - -

Semi Finals

Seeding 1

VS

Name: Louise[Evil cake]
    Likes: Wandering around, smiling, laughing, looking at stuff, helping people, people, food, pretty much everything.
    Dislikes: frowns, clowns, working

This one I really want to see >: D. GOOD LUCK!