View Poll Results: SaiMoe Swimsuit Contest Finals!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tachibana

8 42.11%
  • Ulow

11 57.89%
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Saimoe Tournament [Swimsuit Edition] FINALS

And a round of applause for reg.

Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Bad Enough Dude to Rescue the President Kodos's Avatar

Do you like big boobs? Dragons? Ninja? Martial arts? Wizards? Then click here and make all your wildest dreams come true!!

Subtle Kodos :P

Oh, now I get it.

How about we keep cute contests and sexy contests separate from now on?

Well you could equally hold a completely seperate creepy-cute contest, but I think that the more you catagorize stuff, the more you smush any originality that the entries might have had...

It's the old chromartie high arguement of a rabbit hanging out with lions being more badass than a lion that hangs out with lions. ('⊙ω⊙')

Congrats Reg. Ulow deserved to win (although I was torn on the Louise/Ulow round); I thought she was far more interesting than the endless parade of terminally ill moeblobs, which is why I voted for her. That, and your art is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

I think Ulow deserved her win as well, for multiple reasons. I just thought that if people (people meaning Kodos) were voting for tits, we could have another contest where tits were the focus.

reg's character and her personality were still cute, I don't know why some of you (coughtoro) are mad about it.
    his character just wasn't a conventional moe styled character, but she still has the cute, innocent, and big eyed look.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    We could have another contest where tits were the focus.
    Matt is a man after Kodos' heart if I ever saw one. XD

Seriously, through, thanks again guys for the support. I do think that just a little ugliness is what makes moe characters more human (Ironically enough for Ulow), but I can totally dig that some people are just going to have differant tastes. That's all fair and good; And there is always next season if you really want to up the ante. :3
    Last edited by Regantor; 09-27-2012 at 11:08 PM.

Who deserves to win is upon the voters not on the mater of the contest. People are going to vote for what they want, not the meta rule someone state as the distinctive traits the pieces must have. Yes, the contest might have Moe in its name, but already the therm is vague: its only mean youthful and cute, which it can be anything; and so what reg did is obviously inside the rules of that basic idea, and at the same time, was his twist what gave him more votes; which can mean many things: from the fact that people like him as a individual or that people are tired of the classical attract pedophile bimbo moe character. So anyway, who deserve to win is on the hands of the voters and arguing about it its kinda pointless, unless of course someone brings to the table a new rule, and it is if the whole contest were about making the classical moe character that have been infected every place, in which case, its a not stated rule, people don't need to follow that rule to vote (that why in this cases there are jduges) and everyone would have lost because no one approached that style.

Anyway, congrats to reg.
    Last edited by ClockHand; 09-28-2012 at 03:54 AM.