View Poll Results: SaiMoe Swimsuit Contest Finals!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tachibana

8 42.11%
  • Ulow

11 57.89%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Saimoe Tournament [Swimsuit Edition] FINALS

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    A new poll is up! Whoever wins this will go to the final. Wohooo~~ It'll end in 3 days so vote, peoples - vote!

Sorry Cakertons. Louise had a pretty good chunk of the votes. Hell, it was one of those weird situations where we both knew who each other's characters were for once. Mental imagery not for the faint of heart, all over the place. Bellystring v.s. MULTIPLE BEES... Erm, yeah. Upmost apologies, and thanks to all the great dudes who voted for the scraggily ball of love limbs. (*v*)

And now I'm at the point where I completely didn't expect Ulow to get this far, and I'm not 100 percent sure how the rules work, no matter how much I pour back through the thread. Is she a runner up since she only beat the loser bracket? Or is she going up against Umigame next for a place in the finals? >_>
    Last edited by Regantor; 09-23-2012 at 09:43 PM.

I think you have a shot at first. I think that's how I won that one time.

Basically its a two way road so yeah. Ulow has reached the finals and will be taking on Umigame for first. So as of now Louise takes third spot. Time to roll into the finals!

Loser Bracket Advance
    - Ulow

[U]Third Place/U]
    - Louise

Finals will begin shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Finals

Seeding 1

[Shnorkel]

VS

Name: Ulow Zygiella[Reg]
    Bio: A sort of stunted cave spider gypsy person, Ulow (pronounced you-low) is a twenty-six year old member of the underground Chitine race. She ventured up into the world above looking for her missing son Fillis, and is still on that quest to date.
    Personality: Smart but ill-educated, Ulow loves to gibber on about practically nothing, with an clumsy accent practically no one can understand. She displays a massive amount of kindness towards those she likes, but on the other side of the coin, this irrational amount of passion tends to make her turn on people for the smallest wrong doing.
    Likes: Sour foods, hot/damp weather, dark places, alcohol, company.
    Dislikes: Any animal with fur, bright lights, squid, being alone.

This is it folks! VOTE!

Think I know who wins it all xD But I definitely know who I'll vote for.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Considering you've voted against Ulow every round, you might aswell have just said Umigame. -_-

Seriously through, Ulow was always a sort of half-joke entry from the start, so I'm being genuine when I say that I never expected her to get this far. I can respect 'creepy-cute' not being most people's thing. But there is also something rather nice about people voting for an imperfect little runty mutant, so... No point in retracting her now. >_>
    Last edited by Regantor; 09-24-2012 at 11:04 AM.

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Final round is up! Voting will end in 3 days so vote asap. Good luck to both finalists! May the best moe win!

On another note: Votes will not be made public.

There's only 1 good Moe!

But he didn't enter xD

Now... I still know who will win, without looking at the poll. This contest lost its excitement 3 turns ago.

Guaco, you don't have to be rude. If you don't enjoy the Saimoe Contest, then just ignore it.

oh sorry, wasn't meant rude :P I have voted for every poll since it started xD

But the same character have won every match for at least 4 turns now xD Why I said it lost it's excitement :P