View Poll Results: SaiMoe Swimsuit Contest Finals!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tachibana

8 42.11%
  • Ulow

11 57.89%
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Saimoe Tournament [Swimsuit Edition] FINALS

Awwwwwww yeeeeeeaaaaaahhh!
    I'm getting my ass kicked so bad next round though. . .

Same XP But grats on not being eliminated ;P

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

damn....again didnt get trough the second round....oh well
    Problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    Mmm, yes, considering he's Serbian, he might.... overwork the ladies. Don't need that.

Did this thing die?

It's prolly just delayed... according to what I read, that happened last time as well :P

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been updating ==;;. I'm currently in the mids of my exam so I don't have much time to get on here to update. But don't worry, once this week is over I'll update everything. PROMISE! Really sorry OTL.

[PS: Never mind. Since I have time now I'll do a quick update. Also to Bya, sorry I forgot you told me you wanted to change your vote Dx. And sadly I checked it a little too late OTL. But for now I'll just have to follow the rules and cancel your double vote. But it still ended up in a draw anyway. Really sorry about this Dx]

Winner Bracket Advance
    - Louise
    - Shannah
    - Tachibanah
    - Kim

Loser Bracket Advance
    - Samantha

TIED
    Marabelle
    Emiko

Knocked Out
    - Vogel
    - Siena

Updating~
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 07-12-2012 at 11:10 PM.

When's the next voting session?

Winner/Loser Bracket round 2

MATCH HIGHLIGHT

Name: Marabelle[JJJorgie]
    Dislikes: The sight of blood, Wasting time, Unexepted happenings

VS

Emiko [baka-neko]
    Here's Emiko-chan. She is a geek-girl, likes games, cats, and raw fish... dislikes everything else -.-

Winner Bracket
    Seeding 1

Name: Shannah[Rio]
    About: Shannah seems like a happy-go-lucky type of person but she isn't really. She just lives for the moment and tends to move along with life rather than dwell on the past. She'd try anything at least once except if it's bad for you. Shannah greatly dislikes anyone trying to hurt themselves or others. Maybe that's why she tends to like super heroes and "people of justice" as she likes to say.
    Likes: New experiences, surprises, box of chocolates (cuz you don't know what you'll get), super heroes
    Dislikes: Bad people who like to hurt others or hurt themselves

VS

[Canime4ever]

Seeding 2

Name: Louise[Evil cake]
    Likes: Wandering around, smiling, laughing, looking at stuff, helping people, people, food, pretty much everything.
    Dislikes: frowns, clowns, working

VS

[Sutari]

Seeding 3

[Shnorkel]

VS

Character Name: Kim[Cloudy]
    Birthday: 16th of march
    Hair: Light Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Origin: Australian but lives travelling around various places with her pal Torch.
    Language(s): English, Japanese
    Friends: Torch the bear
    Career: Adventurer
    Hobbies: Adventure, plants, animals.
    Dislikes: Cruelty to animals, pain
    Talents: Scouting, running
    Temperament/Personality: outgoing, childish, kind, very dramatic and excitable, bubbly.

Loser Bracket

[Ram]
    She's Samantha Rodwell.. actually at the beginning of my manga I named her Candy since I got a lot of my friends telling me Samantha is not a very pretty name
    [AkA Candy]
    Dislikes: the greatest thing she hates is herself for a lot of reasons, also she hates aquarium
    Bio: She's discovered she have the power of air when she was 6 (it's not actually bending, my physics of power is not like that) Anyways her powers usually reacts on emotion and she loves playing with it but kept it a secret from her friends all the time.. it usually reacts on her emotion like too much anger or too much joy, she discovered that cause she accidentally used it on her friends from time to time but because it's a transparent power and it's easy to hide and she has nothing to fear and it's easy too come up with other stories since it's just air.
    when she was 8 her little brother was born, there was a time where a burglar comes to her house and a gun was pointed towards her and her brother and that's where she almost killed her brother because she can't handle her powers very much.. after that she breaks up with her friends and swore to never show too much emotion all the time.
    she smiles and uses some angry faces emotion but it's not really through the heart.
    Also this scene is where she's battling in the beach with some guy with the power of fire, well.. I am practicing fire anyways.. >_>

VS

Name: Kedi[Spidegoth]
    Birthday: February 14
    Zodiac: Aquarius
    hair: redhead
    eyes: blue
    fur: black
    Fav. Food: salmon, sushi and strawberry milkshakes
    Fav. Color: pink
    Height: 5 ‘5’ (165.1 cm)
    Weight: 125 lbs. (56.7 Kg)
    Likes: catnip, naps, gymnastics, fighting, romance movies, yawn
    Dislikes: water, aggressive dogs, the dark, cleaning
    Personality: She is quite a lively individual. She is smart and unimpressionable. At the same time spending all her life locked away she can be quite ignorant to things in the outside world. She is very playful to a childish point and loves to annoy her more serious partner. However she takes her mission seriously and is a skilled fighter.
    Story: Kedi was a part of a secret experiment of human-animal hybrids at a university. When the government finds out about the experiment they infiltrate the university’s research vicinity in order to shut down the experiments and to kill off all the research specimens as they were deemed a threat to society. Kedi is found by a senior agent who can’t seem to be able to kill her because of her close resemblance to his deceased daughter. The operation fails as many of the hybrids escape. Kedi is brought before the higher ups and deemed useful in retrieving the other hybrids. She is assigned to work with a twenty-four year old prodigy agent, Troy Daniels, to accomplish this mission. As a safety measure she is equipped with a tracking device and a Taser chip (both in the form of earrings) An important yet painful decision has to be made upon capture of the experiments- whether to rehabilitate them to be useful as Kedi or kill them off if they are too dangerous, as every individual is different.

Good Luck!
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 07-15-2012 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    When's the next voting session?
    As soon as Rio updates .