View Poll Results: SaiMoe Swimsuit Contest Finals!

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tachibana

8 42.11%
  • Ulow

11 57.89%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Saimoe Tournament [Swimsuit Edition] FINALS

Oh my objective was never to win :P I know I won't win xD Was hoping to pass at least 1 mach ofc, but the fun is only to participate Sry if I was mistaken earlier there :P

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Your Friendly Ban Hammer-er Rio's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnorkel View Post
    Winning is only a secondary objective Guaco,.... I do it mainly for the improvement and fun
    I did it for fun! Too bad I didn't have time to make my babe-alicious entry (procrastination strikes again!) but oh well, maybe I'll just post it as one of the 100 MT Challenge themes. >:3

Good luck you guys! And for those interested - I'll be posting up a CG tutorial about how I did my entry sometime at the end of this month/early next month.

hm cant see who voted for what this time

Just as well. Seeing who voted what will just make friends and stalkers vote the same for that reason and the contestants could get bad thoughts of those voting against them. For such contests and tournaments, it's best anonymous.

Eliminated from the first round T.T
    Good job everyone
    My DeviantArt: link
    My website: link

Now that the placement matches is over. The Elimination matches shall begin! Good Luck!
    Current Results:
    Winner Bracket Advance
    -Lenalee
    -Shannah
    -Aria
    -Poxy
    -Tamara
    -Mickey
    -Tachibana
    -Kim
    -Kasey

Loser Bracket Advance
    -Marabelle
    -Emiko
    -Ulow
    -Kedi
    -Nebula
    -Siena
    -Sylia
    -Vogel
    -Lourdes

TIED
    -Samantha
    -Louise

Will update ASAP.
    Last edited by MiKuRu; 06-25-2012 at 06:44 AM.

Winner/Loser Bracket round 1

MATCH HIGHLIGHT

[Ram]
    She's Samantha Rodwell.. actually at the beginning of my manga I named her Candy since I got a lot of my friends telling me Samantha is not a very pretty name
    Dislikes: the greatest thing she hates is herself for a lot of reasons, also she hates aquarium
    Bio: She's discovered she have the power of air when she was 6 (it's not actually bending, my physics of power is not like that) Anyways her powers usually reacts on emotion and she loves playing with it but kept it a secret from her friends all the time.. it usually reacts on her emotion like too much anger or too much joy, she discovered that cause she accidentally used it on her friends from time to time but because it's a transparent power and it's easy to hide and she has nothing to fear and it's easy too come up with other stories since it's just air.
    when she was 8 her little brother was born, there was a time where a burglar comes to her house and a gun was pointed towards her and her brother and that's where she almost killed her brother because she can't handle her powers very much.. after that she breaks up with her friends and swore to never show too much emotion all the time.
    she smiles and uses some angry faces emotion but it's not really through the heart.
    Also this scene is where she's battling in the beach with some guy with the power of fire, well.. I am practicing fire anyways.. >_>

VS

Name: Louise[Evil cake]
    Likes: Wandering around, smiling, laughing, looking at stuff, helping people, people, food, pretty much everything.
    Dislikes: frowns, clowns, working

Winner Bracket
    Seeding 1

Lenalee[Ged]
    Dislikes: Smart-ass people, Maps, Trips on foot
    A peculiar teen girl that loves traveling. But she has an extreme case of disorientation, and gets lost frequently if there is no one to guide her. But on the bright side she is very friendly and almost every time she gets lost she meets someone new and gets new friends..... who then take her to her home via the home address she always carry's with herself.

VS

Name: Shannah[Rio]
    About: Shannah seems like a happy-go-lucky type of person but she isn't really. She just lives for the moment and tends to move along with life rather than dwell on the past. She'd try anything at least once except if it's bad for you. Shannah greatly dislikes anyone trying to hurt themselves or others. Maybe that's why she tends to like super heroes and "people of justice" as she likes to say.
    Likes: New experiences, surprises, box of chocolates (cuz you don't know what you'll get), super heroes
    Dislikes: Bad people who like to hurt others or hurt themselves

Seeding 2

Name: Mickey Joseph[Spidergoth]
    Instrument: Drums/Secondary vocals
    Influences: Charlie Chaplin, Katherine Hepburn, Tom Hanks, Al Pacino, James Dean, Ringo Starr, John Bonham, Karen Carpenter
    Birthday: May 28
    Zodiac: Gemini
    Hair: White
    Eyes: Green
    Height: 4 ‘11’ (147 cm)
    Weight: 90 lbs (40.9 kg)
    Fav. Color: Baby Blue
    Fav. Food: Chocolate covered scorpions
    Likes: drums, shopping, acting, horror films, anime, singing, animal themed hats, and coffee
    Dislikes: studying, sports, heights, pickle jars, and people who make fun of her height
    personality: Mickey is an eccentric person. She is an aspiring actress who plays the drums as a hobby and begins a band with her best friends. Definitely the wild child she is hyper, boy crazy, and always willing to try something new (including the strangest foods). She is a shopaholic and uses any excuse to procrastinate with her assignments.

VS

[Shnorkel]

Seeding 3

Character Name: Kim[Cloudy]
    Birthday: 16th of march
    Hair: Light Blonde
    Eyes: Brown
    Origin: Australian but lives travelling around various places with her pal Torch.
    Language(s): English, Japanese
    Friends: Torch the bear
    Career: Adventurer
    Hobbies: Adventure, plants, animals.
    Dislikes: Cruelty to animals, pain
    Talents: Scouting, running
    Temperament/Personality: outgoing, childish, kind, very dramatic and excitable, bubbly.

VS

[Matt]

Loser Bracket
    Seeding 1

Name: Marabelle[JJJorgie]
    Dislikes: The sight of blood, Wasting time, Unexepted happenings

VS

Emiko [baka-neko]
    Here's Emiko-chan. She is a geek-girl, likes games, cats, and raw fish... dislikes everything else -.-

Seeding 2

Name : Siena Mae[Siaman]
    Height : 5'6"
    About her: she a environmentalist which spend her time trying to protect and preserve the beauty of the sea..

VS

[Eltoroguaco]

Seeding 3

[Sutari]

VS

[Canime4ever]

Happy Voting!

Where do I vote?

YAY! You fixed my character's name when you describe who's against who. But it's still spelled wrong on the chart ;P

Anyway, let the elimination begin! Now... where to vote?

We will have to wait for Rio to fix up the vote .

[PS: OH right Dx. I'll fix the name in the chart OTL.]