Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Things you're happy about

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnorkel View Post
    Why did it almost get amputated Seefy?
    A tourniquet got left on my arm for more than 24 hours, and it cut my circulation. It swelled, turned purple, and the tourniquet itself rotted in my dying skin.

How lucky.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Got back in touch with a friend that I hadn't talked to for ages
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

Had a great workout yesterday, started lifting light weights with heavy reps, and man, best work out I've had in a while, this is much better than the other way I work out, ha ha ha.

I'm drawing Wolverine, and he's looking great, so yeah, is a good day.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    i have people to talk to. i have a nice family. i have friends. i have you guys to talk to. i have drawing, ect. (witch i do, i just dont put it up here. ask Al if you dont belive me.) colors, flowers, sunshine, food, smiles! i know i dont have everything but that only makes it better because i still have somethings to look forward to and work for. i am not always a 'glass half full' person but im in a good mood today.

Today, I gave my dad $60 to pick up my preorder of Uncharted 3 that I hadn't had money for due to a lack of a job for the past year. He came back with the game and $20 and said, "You saved twenty dollars by waiting a year."

And Uncharted 3 has great character development, and I'm happy about that.

Rei is drawing one of my characters for the pimp thread, and I'm really happy about that.

I smell food downstairs, and that's making me even happier.

We got new air conditioners, it's 90-something outside, and it's 70 in here.

I'm at 20,000 in my novel, more than the only other story I've ever "finished" (two years ago, was 16, story was crap).

I passed all my fencing tests, now I only have a final, which is basically the only one that can determinate if I pass or not. And if I get between the 3 bests, I might get a spot on a local tournament. So things are going pretty well.

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    im so happy for all of you! dang! i dont think we have a real positive thread. at least while i have been here.

Quote Originally Posted by ClockHand View Post
    I passed all my fencing tests, now I only have a final, which is basically the only one that can determinate if I pass or not. And if I get between the 3 bests, I might get a spot on a local tournament. So things are going pretty well.
    Cool dude. Did you spank anyone on the ass?

No, but one day I stab someone on the butt. Does that count?