Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you're happy about

Cheers Duane. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    That is seriously awesome and I feel awesome for you. I failed both years I tried NaNo, but I've discovered since then that I am, in fact, an outline writer, not a discovery writer. So I'll be there on the finish line with you this year.
    Thanks dude. Assuming that I can make it to the finish line >.>. Might've just been fluke the second time. JulNoWriMo doesn't count 'cause I had a whole summer to finish. Anyway, yeah, it'd be a nice for both of us to finish.

Right back at you, Renzo. -raises glass-

Called the councilor, just need to set a date for the interview, be my lovable, cuddly, charming self, and I'm in.... and maybe I can stop stressing. So.... HELL YEAH.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    What was in the package?
    A hard to find Avenged Sevenfold Vinyl bonus points to the delivery as it wasn't broken thankfully :P
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    A hard to find Avenged Sevenfold Vinyl bonus points to the delivery as it wasn't broken thankfully :P
    Congradulations then!

It just occured to me that, quite possibly, when I leave this wretched, filthy, pitiful, piece of shit of a town, that I'll probably never come back.....

fuck yes!!

I'll be free, man, free, I'll be able to leave my demons behind, and start fresh, create a whole new image for my self, something truly beautiful, you know? Hell yes, man, shit.... I could almost cry, I'm so happy.
    Life is like a book, in that the avoiding experiences is like skipping a page, and staying in on weekends is like skipping a chapter.

where are u going to?

Reno, it's as hot over there, still in da desert, but there's a lot more to do over there.

Theres like 50x more people, and it's 100x more fun, so is not bad.

Side note, I had a great workout, so hell yeah, ha ha ha. Yeah, I forgot to mention that earlier.
    Last edited by Mr_Liebe; 06-18-2012 at 11:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    Congradulations then!
    Why thank you
    The kombucha mushroom people, sitting around all day.

I'm happy I came back here. Sure there are some unpleasant people here, but most of you guys are all right in my book, so hey, is all good. I'm also happy that I started drawing again, I'm having a lot of fun with it-draws big boobed chicks- ha ha ha!!!

Phew... ha ha ha, I'm not taking a plane, we're going to drive in the day before the interview, so is all good, ha ha ha. Load off my mind, man.

I'm happy I have this effing doughnut in my mouth.