Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you're happy about

NaNoWriMo is an event in November in which you have to write a 50,000 word novel. The same applies for JulNoWriMo only it's in July.

Ah, then allow me to replace my seemingly less than interested congrats, with a more energetic, and empathic one.....

Man, that's just awesome, bro, congreatulations, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
    I'm happy that I've finished NaNoWriMo and JulNoWriMo totalling just under 110,000 words.
    That is seriously awesome and I feel awesome for you. I failed both years I tried NaNo, but I've discovered since then that I am, in fact, an outline writer, not a discovery writer. So I'll be there on the finish line with you this year.

I'm happy I got Buffalo Wild Wings and ice cream today! On a larger scale, I'm happy that my art seems to be improving.

Well, that is absolutely wonderful, good for you.

Why, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    I'm happy I got Buffalo Wild Wings and ice cream today! On a larger scale, I'm happy that my art seems to be improving.
    Lucky you

And because I got my package shipped over form America today

What was in the package?

Quote Originally Posted by eltoroguaco View Post
    tbh... there's not much big that makes me happy... my happiness are only temporary breaks in my concerns when I play a video game, watch a movie (without arguments, so often alone) or draw without annoying fails. But there is 1 thing that make me happy, and then I mean actual happy and not temporary breaks like the other stuff. Having a good friend that really care for me and wants to be there for me in both good and bad. I got 1 like that, but also some others that's close but unsure if close enough. It's not much, but it's something to live for.
    Aww you *huggles* lu bro :3
    For me, well, it's always eltoroguaco that makes me happy, and my boyfriend(who sadly isn't really an artsy person) Without them I'd really find it hard to have a good talk with someone, someone to make me laugh and cry with. But, else, music. Music is the shit of my life as well.

Not much is making me happy at the moment, but I felt happy yesterday because I helped my friend clean her scungy old apartment that she just moved out of. It was horrible, so I had a great sense of achievement at the end of it :P. I read somewhere a suggested happiness exercise where at the end of the day you list off 10 good things that happened to you that day. Its meant to help you change to a more positive way of thinking. I'm not sure if it works though since if you don't have much good stuff going on you end up being like 'oh yeah that sandwich I had for lunch was great' and its kind of more depressing than if you hadn't done it. Thoughts? Anyone else care to try it out?