Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kami's work :)

Besides, what Demon said: The hands should be as big as the face (don't confuse the head with the face, though ). Also, the wrist should be a little thicker. In fact, if you made the whole arm a tad bit thicker, it'd look nice. Other than that good job! keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by JJJorgie View Post
    Besides, what Demon said: The hands should be as big as the face (don't confuse the head with the face, though ). Also, the wrist should be a little thicker. In fact, if you made the whole arm a tad bit thicker, it'd look nice. Other than that good job! keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the cc, it really helps, not only with improving my past drawings but my new ones too, so it's appreciated

Improved on one of my past drawings according to cc + added a little more detail...

Looking good I would say watch out for the folds on the trousers at the leg bottoms and the knee area also you could put some folds around the top of the trousers as well, I suggest looking at some real life references and from Manga/Anime to help you you could also extend the ears up a bit so they're level with the top of the eye
    Last edited by Demonfyre; 06-30-2012 at 12:43 PM.

This is looking good so far You could move the eyes more towards to center of the face, though. Remember, eyes only have a eye length between them. Also, the ears should be at eye height. Keep up the good work!

A little work on eyes bring them towards eachother (towards nose) try it.
    Also work a bit on legs make it a bit anatomical.