Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most possible to happen in your life that your afraid to happen

So you mean if I look in the dictionary-?

EDIT: Looked in dictionary, there's a picture of snoodyflubbygubby next to 'broody teenager'
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    gee thanks! ok ill tell one of them

i am scared that everyone is just people that are in my head and i am in a room with ruber walls and stuff. i think that sometimes bcuz most of the time nothing feels real and i have no way of proveing myself wrong and i wish i do. i always feel like im sliping. and that freacks me out.....ok there thats one of them. and becuase of that half the time i feel am on the brink of braking downand it takes all my will power to stay in power of myself. now you get it?

and is "snooderflubbyguppy" NOT "snoodyflubbygubby" and if thats too big a mouth full than call me sans ok?
    Last edited by Snooderflubbyguppy; 07-02-2012 at 05:25 PM.

Hey, you might qualify to be a philosopher!

The bad news is, you can never know whether you're a crazy person locked in a cell, just like you can never know if you're actually in The Matrix.
    The good news is it probably doesn't matter. We might never know for certain whether the world we see is real, but it's the most likely thing ever - and we don't know any reasonable alternatives. It's 99.99999999999999999999% likely what appears to be real is, for a given value of 'real'.

If the world feels unreal to you, don't worry. Today's world is unreal compared to the past. We don't tend to do anything requiring massive physical effort. We don't connect very often to other human beings. Technology and computers, rather than human beings, fulfil our needs. The whole idea of 'hyperreality' in French philosophy is about how unreal our world is. It's not you going crazy, it's the world we live in, it's the 21st century.

What you can do is try and recapture a feeling of reality. Meet people, take up a sport, do something creative, and always always question what you're told and come to your own conclusions. Live your life, and you'll feel real. But go your own way. Don't do things just because you're expected to or because you've been told to. Do what you feel is right, and what you want to do. It sounds like a cheesy self-help seminar, but it's working okay for me.

"It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!" ~ Emiliano Zapata

thanks! but its still freaky

Lots of things are freaky but that's kind of what makes them cool and interesting

i guess so. i still think its an issue though.

What's an issue?

That you do not know what an issue is.

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

I just find people and their problems really interesting and I always want to help people out. I mean it's got me in trouble in the past and led to some unnecessary heartache, but I'd rather be upset than apathetic.

thanks! i am really not mad about you trying to help. nom nom time ttfn ta ta for now!