Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most possible to happen in your life that your afraid to happen

Quote Originally Posted by WhenRabbitsAttack View Post
    6 that is why people commit suicide. escape from life. cowards commit suicide, the brave live till they have to/should die
    This is untrue. There are numerous reasons for suicide as identified by criminologists and sociologists studying suicide; only one type corresponds to 'escape'. Revenge, to get sympathy, and to reach heaven are other possible motivations. Also boredom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenn
    You forgot your F in Modesty.

101 Dalmations Member Midori-Midori's Avatar
    To be alone. :C
    I think I have the exact opposite of claustrophobia, I hate open spaces and solitude. It's scary just being home alone. Or when you're walking on the road and there is no one around and you get paranoid about the many what if's.
    I also find tight spaces, to a certain degree, quite comfy. C:

Super Senior Member Celestial-Fox's Avatar
    This thread is a downer. XD

What I'm most afraid of changes from day to day. Ram said that we should say what's the thing we are afraid of that is most likely to happen.

(Trigger warning: assault)
    SPOILER! :
    So I'd probably say I'm afraid of being raped. My state had the highest rate of rape in the nation. When I was six years old a girl that lived around the corner from me was raped and repeatedly stabbed to death. So yeah. That's mine a lot of the times.

Speaking of that, Seefy, I'm afraid of not being able to save someone if I see that kind of thing happening. Like, really afraid. I'm gonna share a story here of why that is. Probably no triggers here, but spoilered anyway:
    SPOILER! :
    When I was really young, my family and I lived in Farmington, right next to Detroit. When we were in the store one day, and when I was sitting in the cart with my parents out getting groceries, two guys walked down the aisle talking about killing who I assumed was a girl or woman. I don't remember the exact words, but I do remember one saying "she won't make it out of here alive."

I think about it from time to time, but it's not a "dark past = motivation" thing. I'm not a cliched fantasy character. I wrote the better part of my preteen wish-fulfillment action stories as a New York teenager who saved girls' lives from overly generic bad guys, and that's about it. I figure the only reason it's not a trigger is because I only realized what it was afterward.
    Last edited by Matt; 06-26-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Tbh my biggest fear is failure.

Dying without having actually lived...

Let's just say I really need to pass this next set of exams or I will not be happy.

101 Dalmations Member Snooderflubbyguppy's Avatar
    i will not say...... its really creepy........*shuders* i never tell my deep dark secrets or fears to anyone not even my best friends who i trust more than anyone. i have issues ok? ones that you wouldnt think i would have even if you knew me in real life.
    Last edited by Snooderflubbyguppy; 07-02-2012 at 04:30 PM.

Well, if you don't say what your issues are then you just sound like a broody teenager... and, hell, in my broody phase I can almost guarantee that I outdid you on the 'creepy bastard' side of things.

999 Knights Member AlmanacnamedTime's Avatar
    She is the definition of a broody teenager.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Liebe View Post
    I pegged you as a sadist, nyuck nyuck.
    My Story Thread

If you took the time to read this, you can just call me Al, or Stan.