Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Most possible to happen in your life that your afraid to happen

Most possible to happen in your life that your afraid to happen

In other words Tell me your fear mortal.
    Last edited by ram; 06-18-2012 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thread title
    Most possible to happen if your life that your afraid to happen
    That's one heck of an awkward title.

I'm afraid I'll fail as a writer and I'll go through life with a fatally boring job that just barely pays the bills and leaves me with little to no money to spare. Sure, toss death or illness around as much as you want, but nothing is as scary to me as having to live a boring life working at a job that I hate.

That I'll never make my parents proud, not even a single bit.

early death

Dialysis. Blindness. Heart disease. Hearing loss.

late death

Quote Originally Posted by Outcast View Post
    Dialysis. Blindness. Heart disease. Hearing loss.
    Gotta agree with this one. Especially Blindness, Heart Disease and Hearing Loss. My life all goes around the computer adn music. Losing my sight or hearing would mean the death to me. Heart disease is plausible for me in the future cause of genes, so ofc that scare me aswell...

But currently... My biggest fear is to lose my best friend/soulsister (she's all I got now when I'm single again) though that's hopefully not a big possibility. And telling my dad I failed one class at school...

Watch me on: Twitter, Facebook and DeviantART

Being stuck head down inside a long and very tight tube where I can't move at all while the tube slowly sinks into water.

Quote Originally Posted by eltoroguaco View Post
    Gotta agree with this one. Especially Blindness, Heart Disease and Hearing Loss. My life all goes around the computer adn music. Losing my sight or hearing would mean the death to me. Heart disease is plausible for me in the future cause of genes, so ofc that scare me aswell...

But currently... My biggest fear is to lose my best friend/soulsister (she's all I got now when I'm single again) though that's hopefully not a big possibility. And telling my dad I failed one class at school...
    aww ;_; *huggles* I won't die, I promise! Well... You can't cheat death but /shot
    I think my biggest fears are similar to you. I don't want any of my close friends (including you) to die early or get a disease or anything. It hurts to think of it, especially when I can't help. Also the same about not getting good grades that won't get you into the place you want to go into. I mean, it sucks to try so hard, and at the end of all your suffering, you get nothing... School really knows how to beat you down.
    @Shorkel: Woah, that just made me shiver... >.<

Buuut if I were to say something related to death, or something, being raped or beat up by strangers, or ride rollercoasters. Because I've watched too many horror movies and have a lot of fears for these things even when it's unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnorkel View Post
    Being stuck head down inside a long and very tight tube where I can't move at all while the tube slowly sinks into water.
    I had a dream like this before. One of my most nightmares.

I think one of my worst fears is getting a limb eaten/ripped off. Also, finding a dead body in one of my pastures at night.