Thread: Time management

I call it many names. The two that seem to be most accurate tho are "Hell" and "Work".

Time management

How well do you manage your time? What about everyone else around you? Do you think your time management skills affect your relationships with others or vice versa?

I for one hate being rushed to do anything. I will start what ever I have to do early. I show up early for everything when I'm capable.
    I hate being late! Being late because of other people will likely be the reason I have a mental break down or go on a rampage Godzilla style. I don't want to wait for people because they decided that everything can wait till the last minute. If I drive to work I don't speed because I know I've left with enough time to get there even if I hit traffic. What's so hard about doing things in a timely manner? Go to bed on time and decrease the chance of waking up late. Know what needs to be done and you can estimate how long its going to take. Get it done NOW so its not a problem later. Simple right? Why don't some people get this?

Story's and examples welcome.

I'm kind of like you, Psy, the opposite of a procrastinator. I finish any work or errands or whatever as fast as I can so that I can have free time. It works pretty well for me. The only negatives are that I might goes to fast when doing schoolwork and make a small mistake somewhere, and also, regular things sometimes seem really slow to me (for example, traffic). I still can't really manage to go to sleep early or keep from getting worried about making it to work on time (even though I usually leave ten-twenty minutes earlier than I should).
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonfyre View Post
    She has spoken and so we must obey!

Ruler of the Seventh Empire GunZet's Avatar
    Preparing the laser beam, we're gonna use it tonight.
    I do everything at the very last moment because I'm a procrastinator, and I do a better job, oddly enough.
    Sort of describes my whole life; I have terrible time management until I'm out of time, then I work in seconds.
    <My comic
    .................................................. ......................."Mind-controlling you into thinking this is awesome."

wtf is time management

i had great time management until i got into college, now do everything the night before, except when i comes to English papers. usually i waste most my time researching topics for English papers. i have to wait until i'm properly motivated to be inspired to do any work.

I have a simple time management scheme : cross the bridge when you come to it.
    The powerful play goes on, and you... May contribute a verse.

Quote Originally Posted by GunZet View Post
    I do everything at the very last moment because I'm a procrastinator, and I do a better job, oddly enough.
    Sort of describes my whole life; I have terrible time management until I'm out of time, then I work in seconds.
    This is basically me hahaha.

But, tbh. I feel more relaxed the earlier I complete things. It's starting that's the tricky part; once that's done I can then break down how I can use the time that I have.

When life gives you lemons ... you make orange juice and leave everyone wondering what the hell just happend.

Eh cant gget motivated unless it needs to be done right now

Depends on what it is. I have a priority queue of sorts, based on what I think it important. Plus I'm a creature of the night, so I tend to blow most things off till night. All this is my fancy, fancy talk for saying I'm a terrible procrastinator and should work on it, but that's not what I'm going to do
    Ippou jitsu mugai
    Kenkon toku ittei
    Suimo hou nomitsu
    Douchaku soku kousei